Thursday, December 22, 2016

Things I Love About Christmas || Second Day Of Winter


Happy second day of winter! Also, a happy cookie exchange day, national abilities day, and national date nut bread day! *rolls eyes* (The people who make these things up have too much time on their hands)

Black tea with cream
Frank Sinatra's Christmas album 
Christmas tree lights 
Paper snowflakes hanging in the window
Christmas cards 
Glass nativities 
Snowball fights and making snowmen
Candles 
Decorating cookies
Downtown bustling with shoppers
Holiday music playing on my 1977 radio
A blazing fire  
Saying "Merry Christmas" to the Starbucks workers and customers at work *knows I'm annoying* 
Watching old movies like The Best Christmas Pageant Ever with the fam 
Sledding on toboggans 
The house smelling of cinnamon, holly and orange peels
Going on christmas caroling around the neighborhood with friends
Late nights reading Les Misrebles and watching Jane Eyre and not worrying about waking up cause ITS BREAK *breaks out in the Hallelujah Chorus*
Christmas tree lots
Holiday choir concert
Iceskating with my bro
Driving around town looking at Christmas lights
Escaping the house to get gifts
Thinking about and plotting my novel for Camp NaNo 2017
Singing opera to Christmas songs with my co-workers 
Kings College Choir's broadcast Christmas concert over the radio on Christmas Eve 

2016 has gone by way too fast. Like guys, Christmas is in two days. Its been a crazy year, but a fun one! I'm so glad I'm finally on Christmas break! NO MORE MATH FOR TWO WHOLE WEEKS! *legit screams in excitement* 

Okay, so my family always opens gifts on Christmas Eve before church. Most normal people *dramatically stares at my mother* like in movies and stuff open gifts on Christmas morning. I've always wanted to wait until morning to open gifts but its sort of a family tradition, and my siblings prefer it because they get to open their stuff sooner. Am I the only one who opens presents on Christmas Eve? Hugs to all you lovelies out there, and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! 

Isaish 9:6 For unto us a child is born. Unto us, a son is given and the government shall be upon his shoulders and his name shelled be called, Wonderful Counselor, The Might God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace 



-Clara 

3 comments:

  1. WOW LOOK AT THIS WONDERFUL CHRISTMASNESS!!!!!!! also girl those photos. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

    omw look at all those exclamation marks lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowflakes, trees, cards, black tea and cream. This sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is such a great list!!
    And the photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete