Wednesday, February 10, 2016

DIY EOS Peppermint Lip balm Refill

Hello lovlies!
 I love EOS products! They are so soothing to the lips and super easy to carry in your purse. In my opinion, the perfect lip-balm. In this post, I'll be sharing a copycat EOS peppermint balm recipe and the secret to reusing the cute little lip balm containers!




Remove any remaining lip balm from your container. Then pop the little middle part out using a knife. Next, flip the middle section out and place in in the top part of the container so the little star design thing is facing up. Then set it aside and get ready to make the lip-balm. 

  • 2 Tbs. beeswax pellets
  • 4 Tbs. coconut oil
  • 1/2 tes. vitamin e oil
  • 1/4 tsp. or 10 drops of peppermint essential oil
Mix the beeswax, coconut oil and the vitamin e oil in a heat proof container and place it in a pan of boiling water. When these ingredients melt you can add the essential oil.


Then pour the balm into your container until the liquid covers the plastic. 


Place in the refrigerator until the balm hardens. When solid, pop the middle part out. The round EOS lip balm signature shape should appear! Then place the lip balm part in the bottom half of the container.  

Enjoy!



11 comments:

  1. EOS are my favorite! I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH!! How cool!! I have never used EOS *sniff* but I've heard of their awesomeness. I will have to try this once I finally buy an EOS chapstick! lol
    How are you dear? I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Yeah, they are great and totally worth 4 dollars! :)
      I'm doing good! I miss you too, girl!<3

      Delete
  3. This looks so fun! I will try and make these sometime when I have an empty EOS. :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, I'm so glad you posted this! I always wonder what to do when the EOS is gone...I'll definitely refer back to this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool!
    I'll have to try this some time, Clara. Thank you! <3

    xx Jordan
    being-hidden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic!! Thanks for sharing. <3

    Ava, http://landofquiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete