Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Update // Photography



-I'm not a northern beauty, I'm not a southern rose,
I'm just a plain old country girl with freckles on my nose-


Hello!
Wow! I haven't posted in almost a month, guys! I have been super busy! I went to family camp (post coming soon) and volleyball has been crazy and exhausting:) I just got a new summer job babysitting. Summer is slowly slipping away from me! I'm totally not excited for the new school year....
I know my posts have been boring, but I have some more neat ideas coming up. I just have to take the time to sit down and write the post:P 

What are you guys up to?
What going on in your life?

-Clara-

9 comments:

  1. Ah that is a great rhyme! Like the first shot.

    http://claredot.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are simply stunning!!! And I love your little poem! Who says you can't write poetry?! :D I have so much to tell you..but not enough time- yet. I am going to try to call you soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! <3 I actually didn't write that:) I found it in an old autograph book from the 1920's:) I just loved it! Yeah, we should talk soon! I can't wait to hear about everything! <3

      Delete
  3. awesome pics :) sounds like you had fun in volleyball. ikr?? i'm soo not excited for the coming school year ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Autumn! <3 Yeah, volleyball is so fun! But it is also very stressful! When I go to practice at 8:30am I come home afterwards and eat lunch, do chores, sleep, wake up and eat dinner and sleep. Its crazy!
      Ah, school:p......I wish summer would last forever<3

      Delete
  4. Clara, I love the pictures! You are so cute. I'm glad to hear your summer is going well, even if it does feel like the time is slipping away. What school year will you be going into in the fall?

    I've been doing pretty well...I haven't been very good about keeping up with my blog (or other peoples' blogs) lately either, so don't feel bad! The summer is speeding by for me!

    Dani from A Vapor in the Wind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks, Dani<3
      I will be going into 10th grade this coming fall:)
      Yes! Summer is sadly flying by!
      I just hit that age where I am actually paying attention to the calendar:) and I realized that the school year is 10 months and summer break is only 2 months! I never realized that before!
      Thanks for your sweet comment, Dani! <3
      -Clara

      Delete
  5. You are so beautiful, Clara. :) I love simple sweet photography shots like this!

    ReplyDelete