Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Questions

An orphan....
A Train.....
A Suitcase.....
The Unknown.....

Who am I? Where am I going? Will anybody just tell me?! These questions entered and exited the girls mind alternately. Her stomach was churning, hands shaking, mind thumping, and fear seeping into her very soul. Her eyes were fixed on the floor of yellow, dirt stained carpet in the train. She tried to keep calm. She wanted to scream inside. She stomped her foot on her old suitcase with its hinges almost rotten from age, in anger. Strangers across the isle starred for a moment at the angered girl. She scowled back. They knew nothing. They did not understand. 
 She had known nothing but the orphanage and now she was being sent away. No one would tell her where they were sending her or why. No one cared.
The train began to move. The wheels clacking as the engine attined speed. She was heading into the unknown, where she knew no one at all and no one knew her.

-Clara



10 comments:

  1. <3 Oooh, I'm very much waiting to see what happens to your heroine!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Morning! <3 Do you really think I should continue? I guess I could:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clara,
    Thank you for commenting on both my blogs: creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com and ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com
    I hope you will follow Precious Moments by email!
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment<3 I love your blogs, Ashley<3

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren<3 Thats very encouraging<3

      Delete
  5. Wow, that was beautiful, Clara! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine! Thats so encouraging<3

      Delete