Saturday, May 13, 2017

A Mothers Day Q&A Vlog Ft. My Mom



-A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.-
-Washington Irving

Moms are pretty great.

Just think about all they do....they take us to our basketball practices, piano lessons, track meets, the library, they are always there to support us in everything we attempt. They cook for us, they love us, they care about us. So, on this Mothers Day, show your mom how much you care about her. I know I take my mom for granted a lot of the time, but Mothers Day just reminds me how special she is to me, and how awesome she is and how encouraging she is to me! I don't know what I would do without my mom. <3 




What are your families Mothers Day traditions?
Favorite question from the video?


-Clara 

6 comments:

  1. THIS VLOG WAS THE SWEETEST. I can tell that you and your mother have a great relationship by just watching this video. Aw the loving nicknames your mom has for you are adorable. I love them. I am one to sleep with lots of comforters as well!

    I enjoyed this post! Wish your mom a happy mothers day for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWWW thanks, Vanessa!
      lol yeah its pretty funny! XD

      Delete
  2. awwwwwwww this made me so happy! I love it so much <3

    happy mothers day to your mom xD (also sorry I didn't get to ask questions..blah..problems of not having time to read blogs ugg)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED the vlog, Clara!
    Tell your mom happy mothers day from me! :D
    One of our Mothers Day traditions is taking my Mama out to dinner at a restaurant of her choosing!
    Thanks for the vlog! I really enjoyed watching it!

    littlebitofsunshineweb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maddy, I will!
      Thanks awesome! We also took her out to eat at her favorite restaurant! So fun! <3

      Delete