Friday, April 21, 2017

Don't Worry, Be Happy



Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry, be happy
In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now




Life can get stressful, and sometimes it may seem that everything is going against you. For me, I'm having a hard time being patient with a certain situation that is actually quite a big deal, and sometimes I get kind of angry about it not moving forward, or that nothing seems to be working out. But really, when I think about it, and I started to count my blessings, I realized that I really am so blessed, and that one little problem is hardly anything to how many things I am blessed with. I have awesome and supportive parents, and sweet siblings. I can take piano lessons, I'm going to college, I have clothes, I have friends. Life is pretty awesome when you completely forget about the stuff that really irritates you, or that keeps dragging you down, and think about the things that make you happy. Life is pretty awesome. And its such a neat thought that God is in control of everything, and He will let everything work out in the end. God is making things happen for you. Even when you don't see it, even when you can't feel it. Even if its not evident, God is still working on His amazing plan for your life. So don't loose heart, dear, 'cause everything is gonna be okay. 

OHHH AND GUYS, I CHANGED BY BLOG DESIGN! (any my blog name!!) I really wanted a change, something springy and fun. I'm just in love with this new design from DesignerBlogs! I probably have Spring Fever or something because I'm wanting to change everything. I cut my hair super short, and I'm switching my room around, I renamed my blog....Something must be wrong with me! XD 

Love you all, and have a great weekend! 

-Clara 

22 comments:

  1. THIS WAS ONE OF TODAY'S LOVELIEST SURPRISES! First off- Don't worry, be happy is a song I neeeded to read and of course I didn't know I needed to read it until I saw it on your blog. When I saw the post on my blogger feed it took me a while to piece together everything. I love the new design. It's lovely which is why I had to use lovely in caps. A change of title and a new design are always refreshing! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW THANK YOU SO MUCH! Yessssss....I love that song, and its so encouraging when you're having a rough day!

      Delete
  2. Wow, Clara!! I love the new design and the new name; it's all really beautiful! Very spring-y!! And you got a haircut and didn't post pictures? ;)
    Love you, girl! You're doing an amazing job!
    G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Georgie! I'm gonna post photos soon, but its a long story. I cut it myself, and I did layers, and it didn't turn out quiet even, so my mom schedueled me a cut with our hairdresser so she can fix it. XD So after its all fixed up, then I'll post photos! XD
      Awww, thank you! You are so sweet!

      Delete
  3. I love your new blog design and name!!! Oh, and I love this post, very encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love the new blog name and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the best! I really needed to read this today. Don't worry...be happy...God's got you. It's so true! Thank you for this cheery and much needed wisdom :) Praying that everything in your situation works out for the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW YOU ARE SO SWEET, ERIN! OMW you just made my day with your comment! Thank you for the prayers! <3

      Delete
  6. LOVE the new design and name.

    and OMW WAIT. YOU CUT YOUR HAIR SUPER SHORT??? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS? I need pics plllzzz xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah!
      YESSS I DID! PHOTOS COMING SOOON! XD

      Delete
  7. EEP LOVE THE BLOG DESIGN GUUURRRLLLLL

    hurry up and do a blogpost about your haircut K!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! AND THANKS TO YOU FOR PUTTING IT IN!!
      I WILL! Probably this next Saturday because I'm getting my hair cut for prom which is Friday night, so not too long! :p

      Delete
  8. Im in the same boat. Im such an impatient person. and its so easy to get caught on that one thing we dont have instead of focusing on all the amazing things we do have.
    thank you for that beautiful reminder.

    and I love the new blog design! its gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so true....
      Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  9. THIS IS SO PURTTTTTYYYYY MY EYES ARE SMILING!

    ReplyDelete