Wednesday, April 19, 2017

5 things i'll probably still be doing when i'm eighty || record player loves



1. Obsessing Over Bands



Um, yes, I'm still gonna do this when I'm 80. Its probably a crazy thought, but I plan on it! I am actually kind of wondering if I really will love Collabro forever, because its been almost seven months that I've been a fangirl, and I'm still in love! Usually, my obsessions only last 2-3 months, so its lookin' up!


2. Singing Gospel and Broadway Songs in the shower 



Whenever I hop in the shower, its party time. *sings* don't tell me not to fly I've simply got to, if someone takes a spill its me and not you, don't bring around a cloud to rain on my parade!!!!* And when I'm home alone I pretty much grab anything that remotely resembles a microphone, turn up the musical tunes, and its BROADWAY AUTION TIME! *breaks out into you'll be backthats life or defying gravity* *enters stage with top hat and cane, and starts tap dancing* *jazz hands* *can't forget the jazzzzzhannnddss*


3. Dancing 


I'm not the greatest dancer, but I know some, like the waltz, two step, swing ect. Its so fun! When I'm old I would love to join a dancing club. But there are awkward things about dancing to, like when your favorite song comes on and no one wants to dance and you frantically have to drag a guy out onto the floor to dance with you, or when the guy practically rips your arm off while dancing swing.


4. Stay Up Late 



Old habits die hard, or something like that. I will probably always be a night owl. My fam retires way too early for me, and my famous saying is "the night is young!". I'm still dancing around the house at midnight when the rest of my relations are snugly tucked into their beds. People always say 'the early bird catches the worm", and I'm just, "keep the stupid worm, I stayed up till 3am baking a cake, leave me alone to sleep."

5. Be Spontaneous 


I've always been a spontaneous person, and I will probably always be one. Like "Lets go to Walmart and get icecream. Yes, honey, I know its all the way across town, and its 10pm, but no biggie. See you in the car!" I'm the type of person who also jumps into things that might be too much for me. Pretty much, I have a habit of biting off more than I can chew. I can just see myself at age 85 auditioning for The Wicked Witch of The West at a children's theatre or something.


What are some things you'll probably be doing when your 80?
Whats your favorite broadway song?
Are you a night owl or an early riser? 

20 comments:

  1. I'm inwardly laughing at the "well, I hope the neighbors like THIS song"... ;) This post was really well done, and the photos are amazing!
    Have a lovely rest of Wednesday, since the night's still young, right? ;)
    Love you,
    G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. I blast music so loud when I'm home alone. XD
      Thank you, Georgie Grace! <3

      Delete
  2. I love this! I love the picture that you have for the second one, especially :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YES! I know for sure that at eighty I will still be fangirling over Switchfoot haha. That is at least one thing I do know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I'm old I'll still be carrying my notebook everywhere, because I cant leave the house without it, and probabaly watching Netflix tbh :) BROADWAY YES I love defying gravity. Have you ever heard 'Being Alive' from the musical Follies? It's awesome, and I cried a little.....(a lot)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool, and yes Netflix is da best! GAHHH BROADWAY! Defying Gravity is amazing! I haven't heard Being alive but I'll have to go check it out!
      Thanks, Sunset! <3

      Delete
  5. When I'm 80, I'll still be doing ballet steps when no one is watching! (probably badly, but still xD). I'll definitely still be writing, and I'll probably still love horses.
    I am both: night owl and earlier riser. I am automatically a night owl but try to force myself to be an earlier riser. The result = exhaustion. xD

    audrey caylin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so neat that you do ballet!
      Ohh yes, I'll probably be feeling that when I go to college. Long days, and short nights which results in constant exhaustion XD

      Delete
  6. I love this list!! Can totally agree with you on bands and dance! However at 80 I'll have an excuse to actually go to bed early. I go to bed earlier than so many people and feel like an old lady with a bed time already haha! Loved this post. Might have to do use this post idea if thats okay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES lol!
      Well, of course you can! I would be so neat to read your things that you'll probably doing when your 80! :) Go for it!

      Delete
  7. Ok I love this list and this post so much! Do you think I could do a post like this on my blog? I would give you credit for the idea. Thanks!

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yeah, sure! No problem! I'd love to see what you say!

      Delete
  8. Great post!! My favorite was #4. That photo is just <3 <3 <3 xD

    Sophy

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha love this list! I'll probably be doing these things when I'm 80 as well. We're going to be the coolest old people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, totally,girl! We are gonna be so cool, rockin out to our favorite bands and dancing and everything! XD You know what they say, die young as late as possible! XD

      Delete