Thursday, March 30, 2017

#March2017 || Guys! I MADE A YOUTUBE CHALLENGE VIDEO FT. TARYN


-March came in that winter like the meekest and mildest of lambs, bringing days that were crisp and golden and tingling, each followed by a frosty pink twilight which gradually lost itself in an elfland of moonshine. - L.M Montgomery 



Awesome Stuff 


  • Collabro's new CD 'Home' was released in the US in the 25th! *WHY WAS THAT NOT IN CAPS?* I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO IT NON STOP. LITERALLY. *FANGIRLS FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER* ^^^^ 
  • My mom and her siblings organized a surprise birthday party for my grandma who turned 80 this year! Happy Birthday, Grandma! Love you!
  • I bought my dress for prom at Ross for $40!
  • Learning and playing my grandmas favorite song, Moonlight Sonata, for her birthday.
  • Visiting my aunt and uncles farm. 
  • Went out on a lovely coffee date with my wonderful mother.



  • Got my graduation cap and gown! Guys I am freaking out about being a grad!
  • Got a new laptop for college, and learning how to use it. 
  • Going to Hobby Lobby. Always awesome
  • Seeing a photo of this 2 year old little girl who looks EXACTLY like Ed Sheeran. Poor. Little. Girl. like, ewwwwwwwww *shakes head* *laughs sarcastically at all Ed Sheeran fans* jk jk jk jk jk *dodges pitchforks* 


  • Getting ready for NaNo! So excited!
  • Did a fashion photoshoot with my aunt.
  • Okay, so I am a professional stalker of Collabro, (like you guys didn't know that already) and I was reading their Twitter page the other day and look what I found...... Yes, they went to THE Ellen's Stardust Diner (with the singing waitstaff) in NYC WHICH WAS WHERE I ATE WHEN I WAS IN NYC TO SING IN CARNIGIE HALL WITH MY CHOIR! OMW, LIKE HOW. COOL. IS. DAT?!?







Not-So-Awesome Stuff



  • Wanting to sing in the car, but you have a broken radio.
  • Not practicing piano enough, and catching up on a ton in one day. grrrr 
  • Not reading any books this month. *blocks blows from all the other book people out there who read like 1000,000,000 books a month
  • Finishing the last three episodes of Poldark on a Monday morning at 1:30 am, and knowing that I have to wait 4-ever until season 3 comes out. 

 Awkward Stuff



  • Crying over the latest When Calls The Heart episode, and wondering why I was even crying cause the show is the cheesiest thing on earth. But guys, this episode was pretty darn good, and sooooo much better than past episodes. 
  • Tripping on the stairs. #soawkward
  • Going into a gas station, and being asked if I play the lottery. The guy was trying to sell me a ticket or something, I guess. Guy at the counter: "Do you play the lottery?" Me: "Uhhhh...dude, I'm only like 16. How old do you think I am?????" Dude: "Ohhhhhhhhhh, so sorry!!"

March Faves


Dear Writer, Hows Your Testimony - by Jonathan @ Fishing 4 Ideas
Spring Gives Me Weird Feelings IDK. - by Randy @ Wake Me Up 
24 Post Ideas  - by Autumn @ Autumn's Readings & Writings
Surprising Myself  - by Vanessa @ Simply Me 
To My Fellow Dreamers - by Audrey @ Audrey Caitlyn
How To Let Go of Regretted, Embarrassing Things - by Abigail @ Ups and Downs
We're All Searching - by Kara @ Saved By Grace




Goals From March Completed

1. Read three books
So, as I said earlier ^, this did not get completed.

2. Write 8 posts this month
Yeeeahhh, so this didn't happen either. I think I posted like 4???

3. Drink 2 liters of water everyday
So I didn't exactly track this, but I have been drinking a lot more water, and being more conscious about how much I need to drink to stay hydrated.

4. Make a point to keep writing at night
Yes. Like one of the only things I completed! I have been writing every night, just to practice, and its been great and very rewarding! I have a ton of poems stocked up for when I have nothing to post! XD


Goals For April
  • Read one book?
  • Get done with science for the year
  • Practice piano more
  • Finish the abs challenge & work out

::::::::::::::::::::


Soooo the other day, Taryn came over to hang out and we did The Whisper Youtube Challenge for you guys! Its pretty hilarious. Be sure to watch till the end! #dannyismyfavoritepartoflorance #singletater #ilaughedwaytoomuch


What where some highlights of the month of March for you?



-Clara 

22 comments:

  1. Haha! I still can't get over "single tater" XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol IKR!? We should make a YouTube channel together called The Single Taters or something. That would be epic XD

      Delete
    2. Yeess! Haha. Also or faces are so weird in the first frame

      Delete
  2. I love that L.M. Montgomery quote <3
    Sounds like an awesome month even though you didn't meet all your goals. Also the video is super fun.
    Good luck with getting ready to graduate, that's super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks, I did too! <3
      Ha ha! Thank you so much Hannah!

      Delete
  3. Isn't Ross amazing?! We always find awesome low priced clothes there.

    Haha same about when calls the heart. :P

    Sounds like an exciting month :D

    Ellie
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a awesome month :-)
    You keep on talking about Collabro and how amazing it is, I think I need to listen to some of their music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS you should! They are amazing! XD I am a little too obsessed with them...

      Delete
  5. I got my cap and gown too! AHH! And I don't understand the hype about Ed Sheeran either. *rolls eyes* Monthly wrap-ups are so fun!

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh so exciting! YEssss, hes really not that amazing XD

      Delete
  6. HAHA this challenge is so much fun! I love how the music is so loud that you guys can hear it! TOO CUTE! I hope you post prom pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I'm glad you liked it! XD Yesss I totally will!

      Delete
  7. Awesome video and post! Made me laugh more than once. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh good! I'm glad you liked it! :)

      Delete
  8. Moonlight Sonata is literally the best. I hope you have an awesome April! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also want to sing in the car, too... but singing while driving distracts me so bye bye radio. :'(

    xoxo Abigail Lennah

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHH this vlog is so cute and adorable and gahhhhhhh!!!!!!
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I look super awkward in it, but whatever! XD

      Delete