Tuesday, February 21, 2017

I Finished Les Miserables! || ft. Recent Happenings


eating- peach hand pies, sliced apples, almonds

reading- salt to the sea (again), FINISHED LES MISERABLES whoot!, lines of fire by margaret r. higonnet, president george washington's inauguration speech, the bell jar by sylvia plath

watching- poldark (the most amazing show on earth right now), the help, mercy street, the one and only genuine original family band, summer music, random documentaries i picked up at the library, crash course history videos with john green

writing- poems, first chapter of my novel, school essays, this post, texting friends (if that counts as actual writing)

excited- passing auditions for a big talent show, going roller blading with my bro, pinterest, poldark season 2 and 3, passing my algebra test, college planning

thinking- about poem ideas, novel plots, posts ideas, writing prompts, conversations with friends, moving soon, college prep/planning for fall,

playing- i dreamed a dream from les miserables, moonlight sonata by beethoven, libertango by piazzolla on the piano

listening to - this town by niall horan, all of me by collabro, memory from cats, anthem from chess, what a wonderful world by louis armstrong, lawrence welk and john denver records

addicted- to pinterest (whats new right?!)

busy- with math, work, work, work, work, novel ideas, YWW, piano practice



How has your week been?

25 comments:

  1. Admiring - the photos in this post (black and white photos are so good), the fact that you conquored Les Miserables (and the algebra test!) and got into a talent show. It sounds like you've been having a good month! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWwwww thanks, Jessica! Yes, this month has been super crazy busy, but pretty good! XD

      Delete
  2. Wow,good job on finishing Les Mis! Also, I'm reading Salt to the Sea right now (or will, as soon as I finish this book I have to read for school!)

    Oh, and I'm playing Moonlight Sonata right now too! It's such a pretty piece.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hanne! I was sooo glad to be done with it!
      Ohhh yessss, Salt To The Sea is just amazing isnt it?!

      Delete
  3. Wowza! Dat first picture though ;) Oh my gosh I watch those crash course history things allll the time XD Also bless John Dnver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks<3 Yessss, John Green does such a good job with them, and they are so hilariousXD

      Delete
  4. I really want to learn to play the music from Les Mis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh man its so wonderful! You must! XD

      Delete
  5. Love it! Great photos. Did you take that photo of you yourself? That black and white theme is fab.
    Ooo, Moonlight Sonata is so much fun—and so incredibly beautiful!! I played it sometime last year. The arpeggios on page 2 are way fun. :D It would be awesome if you posted a video of you playing sometime :D
    I keep hearing that Poldark is a good show . . . I'll definitely have to check it out.
    Oh dear . . . algebra . . .
    What are you going to go to college for?

    Sophy
    lavender & blue
    the inkpot girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sophia! No I didn't. A friend took them for me. :)
      Ohhh the arpeggios are killing me right now.... they are so stinking hard:p But I think they will be fun once I get them down pat.
      POLDARK IS AMAZING AND YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT! Ohhh just fangirling over here. XD
      To answer your question, I am going to college for secondary education with an emphasis in history. I'm super excited!

      Delete
  6. how are you so adorable?

    also I LOVED TALKING ON THE PHONE WITH YOU TODAY XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JULIA. *blushes*
      Ohhh I DID TOO! Your such a doll<3

      Delete
  7. Ahh your photos are so beautiful *flails* I found your blog through Jonathan's and I'm so glad I did! This is such a beautiful place <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Hannah! *blushes* Ohhh awesome, thanks for the follow! I love your blog as well, and I gave you a follow:)

      Delete
  8. YOU ARE SO ADORABLE OH MY GOODNESS.
    and also, so proud of your reading. *high fives*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOSH ELISSA <3 Your too sweet!
      Thanks! *high fives you back*

      Delete
  9. Yes! Reading Les Miserables is such a big accomplishment! Congrats. Also The Bell Jar is so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, it is pretty good! I think it will be super depressing in the end, but I shall live through it. XD

      Delete
  10. MATH UGHHHHH

    Algebra might actually be the worst though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my peach hand pies YES. Algebra definitely is NOT the greatest, literature rules. =)

    New follower!

    Micaiah
    www.notebooksandnovels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Micaiah, I agree with this comment 100%! XD

      Delete
  12. Salt to the Sea is the BEST. Ugh. I've been listening to What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong too :)

    Hailey
    haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to finish Les Mis so bad like seriously I'm so ashamed
    yup yup pinterest is my babe recently, it's so bad but so good

    ReplyDelete