Sunday, January 22, 2017

your past does not define you


your past does not define you now
the mistakes and regrets of yesterday, last week, last year
they are not who you are.
you are a beautiful, amazing and spectacular human being.
you can change, become better
you can love again after being broken.
so get back up, and try again
because tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it
and a sun that rises in the sky, 
that was different than the sun of yesterday.
love yourself for who you are,
because your past does not define you.

photo credit to my amazing friend, Ashlyn

13 comments:

  1. I struggle in this so much - this is beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna miss you sooooo much Grace! You are such a beauty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I'm gonna miss you too! <3 *cries*

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful, so needed this right now. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abi! I'm glad you liked it<3

      Delete
  4. These are so beautiful!😭😍 You look so pretty! Can't handle you and Ash leaving me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww *blushes* Your sweet! I'm gonna miss you so much, girl!

      Delete
  5. Yes yes yes!!
    keep preachin truth sister!

    ReplyDelete