Monday, November 28, 2016

How I Destroyed The Family Car || Spark Plugs


Everything started out great. My brother and I were driving to youth group on Sunday night. We arrived in the parking lot, I turned off the engine, put the keys in my purse and casually walked into the church. Two and a half hours later, everyone noticed that my lights were flashing like crazy out in the parking lot... weird, right?

So, everyone races out to the parking lot with me so we try to figure whats wrong with the car. I was literally freaking out. Why were these stupid lights flashing? Like they have no right to scare me like this! I thought I had DESTROYED MY FAMILY'S CAR. I could think about was "HOW AM I GONNA PAY TO FIX THIS MESS???" I get in and try to start the car, but the dashboard just flashes bananas at me.  I get out, the youth leader tries to start it, but, again no luck. We decided that we should open the hood to see if anything looks wrong, but I don't know how to pop the hood. Lets just say I'm not mechanically inclined. But we finally figured it out in the pitch-black parking lot, with the light of an iPod aiding us in our search.

All the while I was thinking about how I was gonna tell my dad about the car...like



Youth leader: "Looks like your batteries are dead."
Me: "Ugh, oh great! Well, at least its not broken. Does anyone have spark plugs in their car?"
Everyone: *laughing* *pointing at me* *rolling all over the ground with hysterical laughter*
Me: "What??"
Youth leader: "Uhhh *chuckles* they are actually called jumper cables!"

Ha ha, it turned out that I had left my head lights on, and the battery had died. Thankfully someone did have spark plugs..er uh jumper cables in their car, and everything was fine.

Me: "I guess I have to have it happen at least once in my life, right?"
Youth leader: "Uh, it will happen more than once. Just wait till you lock your keys in your car!"

16 comments:

  1. This is me in a post. xD
    There are such stressful moments, yet they always turn into the best memories/blog posts (same thing right?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same XD Yes, I'm so clumsy, but some of those times, bring out the best stories to tell! :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a funny post :D I can see myself doing this though. lol

    Bernie
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He, he, thanks for sharing, some of the things I have done with the car...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH!!!!! Lolololololol!! you never told me this xD too funny girl!

    btw, those photos? i'm dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA! Well, it only happened yesterday! XD
      Thanks *blushes* I took them at my aunts farm over Thanksgiving:)

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, I'm laughing so much right now! I've had some interesting car-related stories this month, too, despite the fact that I don't drive yet. XD So I can definitely relate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Cars can be so difficult sometimes ! XD

      Delete
  6. This is so funny! I had a friend who did this a few months back and it was pretty late at night.
    OH and I love the second picture :) It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh, I should do a part two post cause something totally horrid and hilarious just happened to me with my dads truck. I was at the library and it was dark and there were a whole bunch of creeps everywhere, and the truck wouldn't start and yeah, lets just say it was really bad! XD

      Delete
  7. OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS BUT I ALSO FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU DUDE. :''') I would have been freaking out too. I'm glad it all turned out okay in the end!! *gives you waffles of comfort*

    lotsalove,
    abbiee

    p.s. THOSE PHOTOS AT THE TOP ARE FREAKING BEAUTIFUL. THOSE MOUNTAINS. <33333 whaaAAAT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Yeah, it was terrifying, but now that I think about it, it was hilarious!
      *accepts waffles with thanks*
      Awww, thanks! I took them at my aunts farm over Thanksgiving! <3

      Delete