Wednesday, November 23, 2016

20 Problems That Book Worms Have To Deal With Daily


1. You'll never be able to read your favorite book for the first time ever again.

2. Ripply book bottoms from reading in the bath.


3. Books that won’t stay open when you’re trying to read, and eat a sandwich at the same time.

4. Worrying about your favorite author’s health (for selfish reasons).

5. Not having enough bookshelf space in your room to hold all your books.

6. When your boss won't give you a sick day because Beth March just died. 

7. Purses that can't even fit a paperback into them.

8. Your co-workers think your a geek because your books are always laying around in the break room. 

9. AWFUL MOVIE ADAPTIONS THAT SHOULD BE THROWN OFF THE PROVERBIAL FACE OF THE PLANET 

10. Those mysterious stains in the pages of borrowed books. 

11. Not being able to find a comfortable position when you read in an arm chair. 

12. Reading the most breathtaking book ever and having no one to talk to about it.

13. Looking at the last page of a book because you can't wait to find out what happens in the end, then you find out and the book is spoiled. #me

14. People who hate books they've NEVER. EVEN. READ.



15. Moaning and crying in anguish when you find out that Mr. Rochester is already married.

16. Starting a series by checking it out at the library only to discover you got book two of the series. 

17. When your book bag handles break because it has suffered one too many a terrorizing load. 

18. Having crushes on fictional characters. 

19. Going into depression when Rudy died.

20. Knowing that Mr. Darcy isn't a real person. 

22 comments:

  1. All this is TOO REAL! I get to attached to characters I have read about! And find it frustrating I can't eat and read! This was a wonderful list, you blog is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ssaaammmeee! Its so sad when a book ends, cause its like you made some best friends and you have to let them go....:p
      Aww, thanks Vanessa your so sweet! You literally just made my day! <3

      Delete
  2. Yes, such problems we have! It's definitely worth it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING AND RELATABLE LIST!
    As bookworms, we have so many problems, but like Jessica said, it's completely worth it :-)
    -Jollygirl @ Reflections of a Jolly Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jollygirl!! :) I would agree. Its totally worth the trouble! XD

      Delete
  4. This is so funny and RELATABLE LIKE WOW I RELATE TO ALMOST ALL OF THESE.
    I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh. HOW IS THIS SO TRUE?!?! Especially the stain one LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo true! This is an awesome post XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this was such a clever idea, AND I 100% RELATE. Especially to number 3, I mean really who doesn't eat+read at the same time? xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. Eating and reading simply go hand in hand!

      Delete
  8. Excuse me while I cry due to the truth of all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect list! These are all so relatable and funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Clara, you made me laugh so much with this post!! I especially loved 1, 4, 9, and 14.
    But oh my goodness--#19--SOO TRUE! I suffered all the other deaths in that story tolerably well until RUDY. That was the absolute worst of them all. *sob*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol *cries* *cries some more* *can't stop crying* RUDY! MY HEART WILL ALWAYS MISS YOU.....*sniff*

      Delete
  11. "Knowing that Mr. Darcy isn't a real person."

    ...this was a sad reminder. thank you. :') *goes and cries in the corner*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GAHHH, I know! *sobs* It probably wasn't a good point to end the post wit, now that I think about it! XD

      Delete