Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Friends || Weekend Wrap-up


This Weekend:
  • This past weekend, I watched all three Lord of The Rings movies with my dad and my brother. It was my first time watching them all through, and I absolutely love them. No I know why everyone is so crazy about them. 
  • Sunday night, I had my friends over to hang out and spend the night. We sang songs by the wood stove while Abi played the guitar, ate french toast, watched Anne of Green Gables while drinking raspberry cordial, and I took a photo shoot of all these photogenic gals. 
  • I took one of my brothers on his first "date" for his birthday. We went down to the park and fed the ducks and swans at the pond, then we went out for ice-cream. 
  • Started reading A Tree Grows In Brooklyn. 
Random Quote:

Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now. -Unknown 

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. uuuhhhgg that quote. kinda hit me hard *cringes* I think I need to write that one down...

    btw, WISH I WAS WITH YOU WHILE YOU HAD ALL THIS FUN. *sobs* I still haven't watched LOTR lol maayyybbee someday hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is SO GREAT!!! I LOVE the pictures from the photoshoot you did, and I LOVE the little recap you did of your weekend at the end of the post! <3 ALSO THAT QUOTE!??! H;AHFA AHG AHG [A'H I HAVE IT PINNED LIKE AN INFINITY OF TIMES!!!!!!<3
    XOXO
    http://everythingisbetterwithpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, cute frineds ;) And nice quote too 😙

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this quote so much, and your weekend sounds lovely:)

    ReplyDelete