Friday, July 22, 2016

20 Things That Make Me Happy



1. Sleeping in late
2. Art galleries
3. Lavender lemonade 
4. Going to the water park with friends
5. Spending two hours at the library
6. Pinterest
7.  Lace dresses
8. Daily hugs from my mom when I wake up in the morning
9. Long drives in the country 
10. Seeing an old couple holding hands 
11. Milk chocolate 
12. Books that take over you life when you read them
13. Watching the sun set with people you love
14. Clean dishes
15. Having a debate over who is the cutest One Direction member with a friend
16. Singing in the shower 
17. Listening to the birds
18. My piano teacher
19. Looking at old photos
20. Old movies and popcorn




22 comments:

  1. 20 things that make me happy :

    1. YOU
    2. YOU
    3. YOU
    4. YOU
    5. TEXTS FROM YOU
    6. YOU
    7. YOU
    8. YOU
    9. CALLS FROM YOU
    10. YOU
    11. YOU
    12. YOU
    13. YOU
    14. BLOGPOSTS FROM YOU
    15. YOU
    16. YOU
    17. COMMENTS FROM YOU
    18. YOU
    19. YOU
    20. BEING FRIENDS WITH YOU

    LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!! YOUR SO SWEET!

      Delete
  2. All of these things sound really wonderful! Oh but sleeping in late, I don't like the feeling of thinking the day is wasted. Your hair in the photo is cute, and the picture makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vanessa! lol! Sleeping in to me is like 9:00am. Thats pretty early for some people. And when you have younger siblings that get up at 6am 9 is pretty late I guess:p XD Thank you thank you thank you! You make me smile!<3<3<3

      Delete
  3. I like the feeling of that second photo - it's kind of like an untold story. Nice list too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this list! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sevenbloggersandtheirdolls.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this list!! And you're so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable post! Just stumbled across your blog, and look forward to seeing more! <3

    Katie // https://www.storiesandsnapshots.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing an old couple act like giddy love-struck teenagers is the cutest, sweetest thing ever!!!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many of these make me happy, I've never tried lavender lemonade but it sounds gorgeous. Will have to give that a try! Lovely post <3

    Lauren ♥ | Sincerely, Lauren Emily

    ReplyDelete