Sunday, June 26, 2016

Is Clara #teamwaffle or #teampancake??

So, this little war in the blogging world has been going on for quite awhile, and I have just sat back an observed the battle, (with a smirk, mind you) hiding behind a bush or something to avoid being asked what side I'm on.:) But, I've finally gotten up the guts to say that.....

I'M NOT ON EITHER


Yup, yup. You heard right... I know... *dodges pitchforks and hand grenades from waffle and pancake teams* *crowd surrounds me and chants* "Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor." while shaking spears*


Okay, waffles are amazing. Especially with every little square drenched in melted butter then filled with warm syrup.....like OMGoodness they are soooooo amazing! Oh, and have you ever tried homemade pumpkin spiced waffles with HOMEMADE MAPLE SYRUP??? I have no words. 


And, pancakes...man...(waffles are a step up mind you) are great with peanut butter and bananas, or syrup, BUT, they are just too bland and simply flat,( and they taste like flour) and I only eat them when, thats what my mom made for breakfast, and I'm hungry, and theres nothing else...left in the house..to eat. Yeah. Theres my run-on-and-on sentence for the day.

"SO WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS POST IF YOU ARENT ON EITHER TEAM?"


Well, I guess at this point I tell you that I love some other food better.... and what would that be you ask...

"Drum roll please!" 

FRENCH TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm a french toast-ian, and heres why-

  1. French Toast + coffee = deliciousness
  2. Its semi-healthy. You're getting egg with it! XD
  3. Its light and fluffy
  4. Its french. (and thats just cool. I guess...?)
  5. And, it just makes me drool, and if something makes me drool...you know its gotta be good
* battle cry* ONWARD #TEAMFRENCHTOAST!



19 comments:

  1. oh my goodness...#TEAMFRENCHTOAST SHOULD DEFINITELY BE A THING! :P

    Allie D.
    (http://sincerelyallied.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-little-things.html)
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. buuuuuuuuuuuut, you may have solved the problem -- yet french toast isn't the same as waffles to me.. Like waffles are meant for everyday or fancy. French toast is JUST FANCY. And takes so much more work :P :P sooooo, you haven't converted me *covers face in fear* BUT NOW I WANT SOME lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I think french toast is much quicker and easier. All you have to do is cut up french bread and dip it in egg and milk and whalah! XD With waffles you have to gather more ingredients! XD

      Delete
  3. Haha! I love the twist to this tag! I was reading it and was like what? No waffles or pancakes. Then you said french toast and it ALL MADE SINCE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAAY. I'm totally on #Teamfrenchtoast. Their so good!
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU USED A SPN GIF!!! THANK YOU, BLESS YOU!! :) I knew one day you would give in :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yeah I found it on google, and I thought it was perfect! Yeah, someday, when I'm older I'll have to watch it:):)

      Delete
  6. This is a really awesome post!! I'm your newest follower!!!

    thecountrygurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, you are soooo sweet! Thank you so much for the follow!!<3

      Delete
  7. HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO FUNNY

    i hAVE yet to decide ugh but this will be fun <3 love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOODNESS SO I'M LATE TO THIS BUT AHAHAHAH I LOVE THIS IDEA!! And I don't necessarily think French toast is just for fancy, I literally make it like twice a week for me. IT'S SO GOOD <3
    I'm already on #TEAMWAFFLE, but I would say this is a close second!!
    YOU ARE BRAVE THOUGH GIRL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOSH YES!! French toast is amazing! I literally had it for breakfast this morning! XD If I didn't like french toast better, I would totally be on team waffle!
      lol! Thanx!

      Delete
  9. Haha I love that you're paving a new path with the French Toast love, lol :) But the way you described waffles makes me think....you might be on the waffle side. (Oh, and by the way, now I'm madly craving waffles. Also, I had no idea that such a glorious thing as pumpkin spiced waffles existed. But now I'm thinking that when fall comes around, I'm going to have get me some of those!) :)

    ReplyDelete