Sunday, May 8, 2016

to mom




things i admire about my mom:
she's an amazing cook
she prays for me and my siblings
she loves the outdoors 
i know she will listen and give me advise on any problem
she's encouraging 
she loves me anyways when i'm not feeling very lovable
she's my best friend 
she cares for her friends and family 
she loves Jesus
she's fun an adventurous
she's the kind of wife i want to be someday to my future husband
she's beautiful
happy mothers day mom! i love you more that words could ever tell!<3


5 comments:

  1. Awww.....that is so sweet! I'm glad I get to be your mom : ) ............Love, Your Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely picture of you two together!! Moms are pretty amazing. :D <3 <3 <3

    Sophia xx
    A Lantern In Her Hand
    The Inkpot Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Happy Mother's day to you! Such a precious photo <3

    ReplyDelete