Monday, March 14, 2016

Awkward + Awesome


Awkward 

- When your parents argue about what speed you should go, as a student driver, on the interstate...

-When you realize you smeared your mascara all over your face and now look like you have two black eyes. And whats worse is, you've been walking around, in public for two hours.

-When you're afraid to load your plate at potlucks because you don't want to look like a pig XD

- When you name your iPod Titanic so it can "sync" XD I know...I'm a dork

- When you hit your funny bone hard and laugh and cry at the same time

-When you walk into a room and forget what you went in there for. Then you have to walk back out   until you remember

- Stepping on a lego

- Running into your rival at the store and being totally shocked and distressed *Weakly exchanges grins and hurries off in opposite directions*

-When spell check changes words in your text 

- Ordering food at drive throughs

- Running stop signs in drivers ed

Awesome

- Singing with my brother while we wash dishes

- Having two hour phone conversations with your best friend

- Dude, Pinterest

Tell Your Heart To Beat Again by Danny Gokey 

- Reading all Saturday afternoon with a tea pot and a blanket

- Jolly Rancher candles

- This post: 7 Things I Need To Remember. Posted by Lauren at Victory

- Fudge ice cream sandwiches

- Wood stoves 

- The feeling you get when you're taking a walk in the woods with earphones and playing soundtrack music from Narnia, Pirates of the Caribbean and Pride and Prejudice, and you feel like your the lead in a movie

- 10 clocked hours on my driving log

- Homemade popcorn 



16 comments:

  1. I loved this post! It was so much fun to read! Lol, that is so awesome you named your iPod Titanic! I love it! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANNY GOKEY. *screams* YES. YES. YES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaaaa!!! I laughed so hard at you naming your phone Titanic! xD It is SO YOU. LOL!! And, yes..chatting with you for hours IS THE BEST. I still feel horrid about missing our chat time.. :P BLECK. I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off!
    And...YOU HAVE 10 HOURS ALREADY?!!! I'm just at 14.. :P This is nuts! lol!! Yes. I'm slightly jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Aww! You sound busy! You must be tired!
      Yeah I'm surprised I already have that much:p

      Delete
  4. Titanic! that is just great, I would so do that! Congrats on the hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *le sigh* I barely have the patience to drive for ten minutes, and you have fourteen hours! O_O

    Listening to a movie soundtrack is great, walking through the woods. I remember belting out the fifteen-minute Prologue from Into the Woods through the woods and received some very odd looks from passing pedistrians. >.< It's all good, though!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Into The Woods is amazing and the music is beautiful!
      Oh I totally get ya, its like they don't know me so whatever!XD

      Delete
  6. You know what's awesome? This blog post!

    Um...drive thrus are always awkward. I always regret pulling up into a drive-thru. Seriously. It's just as convenient (and less awkward) to go inside and order.

    That is, unless I've smeared my mascara all under my eyes and don't want to be seen by anyone. XD

    And is anything more awesome than Pinterest? I don't think so. I saw some statistic somewhere that said people who spent more time on Pinterest and Instagram vs. other social media forums *cough* Facebook *cough* were more happy!

    Anywho...thanks for this fantastic post. Good luck with driver's ed!

    Dani xoxo
    a vapor in the wind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Dani! Oh I know, drive throughs are suppose to be helpful but, personally they are just weird:p

      Delete