Saturday, February 27, 2016

Infinity Dreams Tag


I was tagged by Eve for the infinity dreams tag! Thank you so much eve!<3

Rules:
-Thank the blogger who tagged you
-Tell us 11 facets about yourself
-Answer the 11 questions given to you
-Tag 11 bloggers and come up with 11 questions for them

My 11 facts:
-I would love to live in a cute, old townhouse 
-I'm the church pianist at my church
-My favorite clothing style is boho
-I am crazy about spicy food..jalapeƱos...gah 
-I love classic literature
-I enjoy watching presidential debates
- I can never get my hair to curl
- I love. love. love history and history jokes
-I prefer flats, and despise heels
-I never floss my teeth, some of y'all might think thats gross, but i just don't...don't worry i 
brush them though..everyday XD
-I'm and extrovert 
-I soooo wish i could play hockey

-Eves Questions-

1.Do you like warmer weather or cooler weather better?
Cooler weather defiantly, but not too cold...no snow:)

2. What's your favorite restaurant?
love panda express, its awesome

3. What is a popular fandom you don't like?
Eh....probably the Adele fandom...shes good and british (man, british people just blow. me.
 away) but its getting old. 

4. Is there a certain food that connects you to a memory?
The smell of sauerkraut reminds me of my grandpa. He use to make it homemade, in a crock that he put in a closet, and it smelled discussing. But it tasted really good. 

5. What was your favorite color when you were little?
I'm pretty sure it was blue, still is, but i was always changing my opinions when i was little 
so i can't really remember:)

6. What would your perfect day be like?
Spending time with my mom or walking around london just window shopping 
(probably an impossible endeavor if your like me though)

7. What is a song you never get tired of?
Wow, this is hard because i'm always listening to different songs
probably All of The Stars by Ed Sheeran and Somewhere Ever the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

8. What is your favorite poem?
 Thats so hard because I love so many poets, Emily Dickinson, Edgar Allen Poe, Shakespeare
but my favorite poem of all time would have to be The Lady of Shallot by Lord Alfred Tennyson.

9. Do you like storms?
I do, there is just something about rain and thunder that I love.

10. If you could be any fictional character, who would it be? What would you have done differently?
If I was Anne Shirley I would have totally forgiven and befriend Gilbert XD yiss, totally

11. Best compliment you've ever received?
Every time my mom tells me she loves me<3

My Questions:
1. What was your favorite childhood tv show?
2. How do you usually spend your weekend?
3. What is your favorite subject in school?
4. If you could meet a celebrity and talk to them for 5 minutes, who would it be, and 
what would you ask them?
5. What is your dream job?
6. Who are your top three lady heroes?
7. What is your most embarrassing childhood memory?
8. If you could bring a musician/singer back from the dead,
who would it be?
9. What is the worst book you have read, so far, this year?
10. What animal best defines you and why?
11. What is your favorite comfort food?

I tag: CarolineEmilyMorningEmbers and Julia and whoever else wants to do this tag!

Love y'all 
xox


15 comments:

  1. Yeah, totally! I'm excited to see your answers!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am funny about storms, sometimes I love them but other times they just creep me out, I think it depends on the particular day :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah:) I just kind of like the creepy feeling...for some reason:) Maybe I'm just weird! XD

      Delete
  3. I don't floss either. XDD
    And I was literally just talking to my dad and we were saying Adele's music is getting a little old, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee! Its good to meet another fellow non-flosser:)
      lol IKR XD

      Delete
  4. You want to play Hockey, huh? Hmmm interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the tag, Clara! :) Unfortunately, at the moment I'm not doing tags (as I'm just trying to keep up with the heyday of regular life, like school and writing) but I am very grateful that you thought of me. :)
    However... in response to questions 3 and 11, my favorite subject is French (Quelle jolie langue!) and my favorite comfort food is homemade banana bread X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thats fine, Embers! I totally understand! ;) Spring time is so busy!
      Thats interesting that you like French! I could never understand it XD
      Ah! banana bread! your making me hungry now....:)

      Delete
  6. Hi, great post! :) (I'm actually KreativeKana from MyHomeschoolNotebook but I can't seen to comment on blogspot posts with that account) I just recently checked out your blog, and I love your design! :) Thanks for sharing this! Great tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Kana! Your so sweet!<3

      Delete
  7. I usually don't write tag posts any more, but that doesn't mean I won't do them; I just do them in the comments section. So be prepared for a loooonnngg comment.

    1. What was your favorite childhood tv show?
    Avatar: the Last Airbender. Literally, it has everything that a good show needs, despite the fact that people merely label it as a children's show: a resounding conflict, important backstories to each character that contributes to the main plot, strong female characters that are viewed as equals to their male counterparts, extremely funny jokes that have little relation to anything bathroom-related... I could go on saying how I much I loved (and still love) this show, but I think it would be best for me to shut up now. ^.^

    2. How do you usually spend your weekend?
    Saturday afternoon: I go to dance class and, currently, I attend Grease rehearsals in the mornings.
    Sunday morning & afternoon: Attend the once-a-week church classes, go to mass and then probably go out and buy a lot of food at Costco, where I bump into five different people I know every weekend.
    Weekend evenings: Watch really good movies.
    Everything else in between: either sleep or read in my room.

    3. What is your favorite subject in school?
    English. Although (even though my grade isn't as pretty as it should be) I like Pre-Calculus, too.

    4. If you could meet a celebrity and talk to them for 5 minutes, who would it be, and what would you ask them?
    Um... Would Audrey Hepburn count? It's either between her or Emma Watson; I'd ask Audrey about her amazing fashion sense & tips (because I stink at dressing up) and I'd talk to Emma about feminist issues that society faces today and HeforShe.

    5. What is your dream job?
    Author! My main job beside it, I don't know. Enough said!

    6. Who are your top three lady heroes?
    Audrey Hepburn, Emma Watson, and Adeline Yen Mah, who is the author of one of my favorite autobiographies (or is it a memoir?) A Chinese Cinderella. If you haven't heard of it or read it, you should; it's really good.

    7. What is your most embarrassing childhood memory?
    Probably the numerous times where I ended up saying something without thinking. Whoops!

    8. If you could bring a musician/singer back from the dead, who would it be?
    Either Nat King Cole or Frank Sinatra. I love their voices, and it makes me sound really old, but what can I say? It's a lot better than most pop circulating at the moment.

    9. What is the worst book you have read, so far, this year?
    I'm not sure-- I liked all the books that I read this year.

    10. What animal best defines you and why?
    Pikas; they're pocket-sized, which is pretty much the definition of how I look. But they're the cutesy things ever, scampering around everywhere, which is how I act when I try to get from one class to another!

    11. What is your favorite comfort food?
    Mashed potatoes. My family rarely has it because we mainly cook Asian delicacies (I'm Asian) but every once in awhile, my mom will make an all-American dinner and the mashed potatoes are just so good.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved reading this, Morning!<3 We sound very similar! (I love Aubrey Hepburn to)
      Thats so cool that you are in Grease! And I'll totally have to check out that book you recommended!:)

      Delete