Sunday, February 7, 2016

hello there...



Life has been pretty crazy, but I love it that way...
Just recently I started Drivers Ed. I mentioned that in one of my earlier posts.
Yesterday was my first drive with the instructor. It went really well! We practiced residential driving, and I thought I did really well, but I did run a Stop sign... My instructor was talking to me and I was focusing on what he was saying and I ran the sign! Thankfully there weren't any cars around! Man, it was awkward...
A friend, her mom and I are going to start practicing a song to sing at our choirs upcoming fundraising concert! We are thinking about singing this song it has a beautiful harmony! I'm going to try and get my brother to play his guitar with us. 
So, I mentioned a fundraising concert... Our choir is fundraising for a trip to New York this coming May! And just to torture you all, I'm going to wait and tell you what business we are about after our trip! Expect like a 7 part series, because I'm taking a camera and I'm totally pumped about going! New York is just fascinating! I cannot wait to go!!
Other than school, drivers ed and choir, Ive been preparing for an upcoming spring piano recital that I'm playing in this April. I'm doing a duet with a friend and another one with my teacher.  I've never done a duet, so I'm pretty excited!


How are you?
What have you gals been up to?

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you are just SO busy girl!! I still think it was so funny that you ran a stop sign..hehee!! ;) You're so great though for that not to stop you. Sometimes I let my fear of driving get the best of me. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I know! I just love the business though!
      I was so shocked! I didn't even see the sign! I think thats my problem, that I'm not scared! XD I'm sure you're a great driver! Congrats on 11 hours!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, NEW YORK!!!! I remember visiting NYC when I was twelve and despite the fact that I've only been there for two days and one night, it was one of the best trips ever! And ahhhhhhh, driving! I remember the first time I tried driving in reverse, I ran over a bush >.< I haven't driven in awhile because of the snow, but it doesn't matter; good luck with your upcoming driver's ed lessons!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yass! That is so cool! We are going for four days! I really want to tell you what we are doing, but I really want to keep it secret until I have pictures and stuff! XD
      I'm really bad at driving in reverse....I'll probably run something over when we get to the parallel parking lesson!

      Delete
  3. Good for you, I'm 18 and still don't have my permit you'll be well prepared with drivers Ed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun!! i'm so glad it went well. i'm learning driving now too, but i'm starting with the theory because it's mandatory. it'll be exciting when i finally learn how to drive!!

    all the best for your fundraising! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats neat! Driving is so much fun!:)
      Thank you for your best wishes!<3

      Delete