Thursday, January 7, 2016

my wander in the park.






went iceskating at the park with my sibling today! i don't have skates so, i wandered off into the empty park to capture some photos. i was trying to take some picture of a big oak tree when i head some scratching on the other side of the tree trunk. i quietly walked to the other side of the tree and there... i found a squirrel! it wasn't very frightened of me and let me take its picture. i snapped photos of it until it got tired of me and ran back up the tree. :) 
this is our third day of school and its going quite well! my mom is amazing! i don't know how she home schools all of us kids by herself! dude, I could never do that! she's like SuperWoman or something!
on monday my mom and dad signed me up for drivers ed! i'm super excited! ive been "practice driving" with my parents several times before, so i think i'll do good in the class, but i'm still a little nervous about it. i'm going to be taking it with a friend, so that will be nice to have someone with me!:)

do you have any advice on drivers ed?
have you ever been iceskating?




14 comments:

  1. Firstly, I don't have any advice about driver's ed because...I haven't taken it yet! :D I wish you the best of luck, though. I really want to learn how to drive. ;)
    And no, I've never been ice skating, but I would love to try it! It looks really fun!
    You took some great pictures---can't believe that squirrel actually stood still for you! Never saw a squirrel do that before. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your best wishes! Your so sweet! IKR! It was really weird to see the squirrel do that! It must be use to people or something!:D

      Delete
  2. I have been iceskating once at the PLEX. It was really fun but all I did was hold on to the sides! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha! I know what you mean! :) I'm horrible at skating! The pond we went to also had a lot of bumps and stuff on it...my brother was the only one who really could make it a ways on his skates!

      Delete
  3. Awesome pictures! I actually just went ice skating the other day for the first time in like 8 years! Yep, I've still got the bruises! LOL! ;P
    ~Katie@ sparklyambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katie! Thanks! Lol! Ouch, girl!:)

      Delete
  4. oohh, ice skating is fun. Although I've only ever done it in an actual building before. :D Amazing photos! You totally need to do more. :D
    When will you be starting Drivers Ed? Love your new profile pic, BTW. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looked really fun! After we went skating we went to the thrift store and I found some skates! I'm really bad at skating, but my friends have invited me a few times so maybe I'll practice more so I can go with them:) Drivers Ed starts on the 25th of this month! :) Thanks! My brother took that picture!

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a fun day! I LOVE the photo with the cocoa...of so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!<3 Ha ha! Its actually coffee! My mom needed coffee on that cold day! It was freezing! XD

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photos!!! I love the one of the squirrel. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i went iceskating and fell longer than the time i actually stood up. what made it worse was all these professional ice skaters dancing around and gliding gorgeously and i was like FEET COOPERATE WITH ME HERE. hahaha <3 lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! Good ice skaters make it look to easy! Its like come on!XD

      Delete