Sunday, December 20, 2015

Unorganized Rambles



Christmas break!! Finally, right?! Last week I went to the library and got several travel books about Europe. I have always wanted to live there...ah...someday... I'm such a dreamer. I'm back now. Just had a "somewhere over the rainbow" moment there:) hee hee..... Otherwise I've just been hanging out...knitting scarfs still shopping for Christmas presents, listening to Christmas music, drinking hot chocolate and looking forward to seeing Star Wars The Force Awakens!  The choir that I am in did a flashmob at the mall yesterday. We sang five Christmas carols as we walked around the store. It was kind of awkward after we got going because people just stopped and stared at us like we were loony as we kept walking in circles in our area....and we couldn't really hear each other because we were spread out so we really had to sing loud, and that was even more awkward:p But after we all got going I think we sounded good!Last week I went to the big master class my teacher puts on with a local musician/ composer. I had been counting down the days to this class for two months. I was really nervous about my song. I knew my song and I was confident playing at home, but I really don't like playing in front of strangers and yeah...I was a nervous wreck. Ask my mom:). But it went really good and I feel like a did well on my song. The class was three hours long. I could hardly feel my legs after sitting there all that time. There was about 14 performers and each of them could bring two people with them. We were all packed into someones living room and as you can imagine it was pretty crowded. My moms birthday is today! I love her so much! She is a great mom and also my best friend! <3 A lady from our church made her a huge chocolate cake! It looks like its right up there with Autumn's fabulous cake! It you people click on the link, just warning you, your going to start drooling! I'm making myself hungry just thinking about it! Last night my mom organized a neighborhood caroling expedition. We weren't the most talented carolers that ever lived, but it was a lot the fun. Like who doesn't like walking a whole mile in the cold and the dark with no hat.....

P.S Check out these songs! Heres one and two<3

Have you been to see Star Wars yet?
What is your favorite kind of cake?
What is your favorite Christmas song?

8 comments:

  1. I actually just came back from seeing Star Wars! The flash mob does sound fun, although awkward, but I'd still love to do it and see if anyone would join in xD

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! How did you like it! I thought it was cool that they brought all the old actors back!:) I went to see it yesterday! I saw it in 3D. I have never watched a movie in 3D before and it was really cool to see the ships come right at my face!! XD

      Delete
  2. The flash mob thing sounds sooo cool :) like something that would come out of a movie or book ^_^ you're having an amazing life!
    *choke* *sputtter* *cough* what???me? gahhhhhyou're toooo nice. hope your mom had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! It was a lot of fun! My life?? Amazing?! XD
      Thank you for your birthday wishes!<3

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, the flashmob sounds so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CLARA THE NEW BLOG DESIGN IS STUNNINGG :D (Hahaha, I'm sorry if I'm really late in noticing this – I really have not been 'on' Blogger lately xP I love the pink-watercolory-ness, though!)

    > Congratulations on doing your song, I'm sure it was brilliant! That took some bravery! > Happy Birthday to your mum! > Not seen Star Wars yet – my family has decided we'll wait until the new year, so as to get good seats and avoid crowded theaters! X) > My favorite kind of cake is more > Current favorite song is Believe, by Josh Groban > Merry Christmas, Clara! Have a great holiday! :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Embers! Its great to hear from you! Yeah, I understand! They holidays are so busy!! :) Thank you for your congratulations and your birthday wishes to my mom! You're so sweet!<3 Going to see Star Wars in the New Year is probably a good idea. The theater was packed when I went! You love Believe to??! Thats such a great song! Josh Groban has such a nice voice:) Hope you have a happy New Year!
      -Clara

      Delete