Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Lake






Yesterday some of my family and I got to go to a lake for a few hours. It was a blast! I didn't bring my swimsuit because I didn't want to sit in the car for an hour in wet clothes on the drive back:( Bad choice! I really wish I had brought my suit after I got there! The water was perfect! 
My cousin convinced me to jump in the lake (in a jean skirt!) with her just before we left.
I still wish I would have taken my swimsuit, but I had a great time anyways! 
And sitting in the car in wet clothes wasn't all that bad:)

-Clara











14 comments:

  1. I love going down by the lake:)
    I love the first picture and the second to last picture.
    I live near the beach, so I've learned that being wet in the car isn't the worst thing...

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Yeah, wet clothes aren't that bad after you have all that fun:)
      Thank you so much for your comment, Emily<3
      -Clara

      Delete
  2. I agree. There's nothing wrong with going home in wet clothes! Especially if the rest of your siblings are still dry, because then you can give them a nice big hug. :D Cool pictures!
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swimming in lakes is fun! :) I miss it. :D

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know! I love lakes! I'm going to miss summer so much! <3

      Delete
  4. Tsk, tsk! You should know to ALWAYS bring your swimsuit to water, Clara. ;) Looks like you had a great time regardless. Beautiful pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know:) *hangs head in shame* :D It was a great time though:D

      Delete
  5. I love love love the lake! Any body of water makes me pretty happy, but there's something unique about the lake <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes. Lakes are my favorite places to swim<3 There is something special about them:)

      Delete
  6. A lovely post - I adore your beautiful photography.

    At least you now know for next time that it's a good idea to always bring your swimsuit in the future, just in case.

    It looks and sounds like you had an amazing day!

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete