Tuesday, August 11, 2015

777 Challenge

Thanks to Jordy from Fox In The Woodlands for nominating me<3
Rules-
-Share 7 lines from the 7th page of one of your manuscripts
-Tag 7 bloggers

Her feet dangled in the cool water of the lake as she starred at the reflection of her tear stained face
The sky was turning a dark grey, but she didn't care
Her heart urged her to stay
She came here to think, but she could not 
The sky began to cry, with her. She stayed inhaling the smell of clear air
The rhythm of the falling rain was soothing, and felt like music falling down on her
She look up at the sky, lifted her hands and said, "Water my soul, let me feel peace and wash away the pain of yesterday."

I tag-




10 comments:

  1. Ooh, I want to read more! This is a lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to post more of your novel! :D This is lovely!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your seven lines! They make me want to read so much more! I agree with Morning please post more of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, and I'm very intrigued to read more.

    Thank you ever so much for the nomination!

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much and your piece is so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just. How. So lovely, Clara. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cool!! Lovely blog!
    http://everydaylifewithjessann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete