Sunday, June 7, 2015

30 Things You Don't Know About Me


1. I love raw okra
2. I start getting drowsy when people play with my hair
3. I have always wanted a twin
4. When I was a little kid I would change my name every week at sunday school.
The teachers were always guessing:)
5. I hate eating raw carrots....did you know that your finger is as dense as a carrot?
You could bit through a human finger when as much strength it takes to bite a carrot...
That's just gross in my opinion.....
6. I love acting, but I'm really bad at it:)
7. I destroyed a home sewn quilt when I was 6
8. I wanted to be a politician when I was younger
9. I love black licorice. Most people find that strange...
10. I hate sweet pickles
11. I have ate a fried frog leg
12. I choked on a oyster :p
13. I have played piano for 7 years
14. Public speaking is hard for me to do
15. My favorite flavor of jelly bean is popcorn
16. I broke a trampoline once
17. I love British and Australian accents'
18. I have always wanted a weirdly painted mailbox
19. Someday I want to have a paint fight with my friends
20. I have not yet found a "Share A Coke" with my name on it
21. I don't like hunting
22. I love the crushed jalapeƱo sauce at Taco Johns
23. I have a really weird sense of humor
24. I'm really bad at wrapping presents
25. When I start laughing...there is no stopping me
26. I sleep with 5 comforters and a sleeping bag
27. Still say yes sometimes to getting suckers at the bank when the teller asks me if I want one:)
28. I think weird thoughts like I have never seen my face in person....just reflections and pictures....
29. At movie theaters I usually eat all the popcorn while watching the previews
30. I have always wanted red hair

What are some facts about you?
-Clara

14 comments:

  1. Haha! This was a great post!! I have to say, I can't stand the popcorn jellybeans...and I also used to change my name every week!!
    Xoxo
    Grace Anne
    http://totallygraced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! <3 Really? My brother hates them to!! :) Thats so funny!

      Delete
  2. Say that's a neat idea ("list of things you don't know about me") mind if a borrow the idea sometime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't mind! :) I've seen a lot of bloggers do this:) Thanks for your comment Alicia! <3

      Delete
  3. These are such interesting facts! Okra? Not a huge fan of the taste. It makes me super squinty. >.< I also love acting but I'm not entirely all that great at it; I've been going to musical theatre classes and the teachers say that I have improved tremendously, but I'm not entirely sure. DX I guess one fact about me: I often act before thinking, and often times that gets me into weird situations... like talking to a math teacher about poetry. O-O

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Yeah, okra is weird! I never tried it until I moved to Tennessee and I tried it at a farm and it was awesome! (Fried okra is better than pickled or raw though:) Thats so me! I'm horrible at acting, but I love it so much! :) Thats so funny about the poetry thing! <3 I always love getting your comments, Morning! <3

      Delete
  4. I loved learning more about you! We seem very alike :) When I start laughing...there is no stopping me -- that's exactly me haha <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Thats so cool, Arushee! <3 Thank you so much for your sweet comment! <3

      Delete
  5. Wow! There are things here that I didn't even know! lol! And the carrot fact..um..don't tell me things like that again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Yeah, I told a few people that carrot fact at a birthday party. What happened was all of them started crunching their carrots in from of me....it was discussing!!!! :)

      Delete
  6. You are so CUTE! I'm different from you in many ways – I personally hate jellybeans, politics never appealed to me at any age, I love raw carrots and pickles – but in a lot of ways you remind me of me. (Isn't getting your hair played with simply the best sensation in the world?!) I, too, absolutely adore any kind of accent; Scottish, Australian, British, you name it. Cool post!
    Also, is there an interesting story behind the six-year-old-Clara-destroying a quilt? ;) (You don't have to share it if you don't want to, just asking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! Loved reading your comment, Embers! <3 Well, its very simple actually. When I was six I had a weird obsession with scissors. I would seriously cut up anything. (dolls hair, grass, carpet, ect) I was in bed one night and I just had the erg to cut the quilt on my wall by my bed so I did! Yeah, I know, its weird!!!!! I didn't damage it to much....I still have it in my hope chest:) Ha ha! Yeah, I was kind of a mischievous kid:)

    ReplyDelete