Monday, June 22, 2015

3 Tags

Hello:)
Thank you to Autumn over at Autumn's Readings and Writings for nominating me for the Infinity Dreams Award! Definitely go check out her blog! Its awesome:)


Rules:
Thank and link to the blogger who tagged you
Answer the 11 questions 
Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions

Autumn's Questions:

1. If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
Thats hard! I think it would be interesting to trade lives with a nun for a day, maybe. I'm not Catholic but I have always thought that nuns were interesting.

2. How did you meet your best friend?
I have two very close best friends. One of them I meet at a park when I was 5. We were so much alike! We are going on our 10th "friend-aversary" this summer! My other very best friend and I meet each over each others blogs. We have known each other for only a year but its as if we have known each other for 10 years because we are so close and have grown so much together!

3. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
My hair I suppose. I have always wanted red hair, but blond is nice as well.

4. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
Oh man! Well, you see. I was at church and I was getting some coffee at our fellowship/ snack table and this guy behind me said, "so how are you doing?" My back was turned and I out of the corner of my eye he was turned towards me. I thought that he was talking to me and I said "I'm good, how about you?" He wasn't talking to me after all and him and the old lady that he was talking to (that I didn't see)  started laughing! It was quite funny, but an honest mistake! Ok, please don't tease me! :)

5. Do you believe it is vital to everyday life to know what is happening in the world around you?
Yes, I think so. It is important to know how the world is changing and what is happening around us.

6. Which is better-a novel or a movie?
It depends on my mood. Some days I feel like reading a fat novel with a cup of Orange Spice tea in my hand, and other days I just want to watch a good movie. Speaking of movies. Has anyone seen Jurassic World yet? I really want to go watch it with my brother. It looks pretty creepy!

7. Are you spiritual or religious in any way? If so, how?
Yes, I am a Christian and I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ who came and died for me on the cross and now if I believe and trust in him I will go to Heaven some day.

8. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Full of dreams.

9. Do you know your heritage?
Like inheritance? Not really...

10. On the first day of ruling the world what would you do?
I would make sure everyone has read The Book Thief and I would give out free ice-cream!
Really stupid answer, I know, this is what I would do in a fairytale world!

11. Jeans or jeggings? 
Jeans. Period.

My questions for y'all:
1. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
2. What is  your middle name?
3. What shoe size are you?
4. What would your hero name be?
5. Do you like Nutella on toast?
6. What is your favorite foreign accent?
7. Describe this scene in  3-8 words:
8. Have you ever taken a train?
9. If you had to sing a solo for a concert, which song would you choose to sing?
10. How do you do your hair on a busy morning?
11. If you could automatically obtain a skill which skill would it be?

I nominate: 

The second award I received was from Christine over at Everything Is Blogsome! Please go check out her amazing blog! <3

Rules:
Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their blogs
Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
Share 5 facts about yourself with your readers

1. I love sweatshirts! I'm always wearing one!
2. I want to travel to Wales someday.
3. I had a thing about boys choirs.
4. My favorite nut is the cashew.
5. I play the piano, and I want to learn the organ and the dulcimer.
If you want more facts about me, check out this post: 

I Nominate:


And the third tag was awarded to me by Alicia from Sweet and Salty! Thank you so much, Alicia! Please go check out her blog as well! Its amazing! <3


Rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you linking back to their blog
Put the award button on your blog
Answer the ten questions
Make up 10 new questions for your nominees
Nominate 10 bloggers

1. Do you prefer dresses/skirts or pants?
I like all three! I mostly wear pants, but on special occasions, like meeting up with friends at a park or something I'll wear a skirt.

2. Favorite Disney movie growing up?
I didn't really watch Disney while I was growing up besides Winne the Pooh:) But lately I have grown to love Tangled:)

3. Name one character from a book you wish were your friend?
Liesele from the Book Thief or Prince Caspian from Prince Caspian.

4. If you could have any animal in the world for a pet what would you pick?
Probably a song bird or a brown stallion.

5. If you could learn a new language in a month, what language would you choose?
I would choose to learn welsh. Its such a pretty language:)

6.  Who is your favorite author?
I don't really have only one favorite author. The author that I have read the most books by would be Janette Oke. 

7. Is there something you collect?
I collect old books. I love hunting antique shops and finding books:)

8. If you had just one wish would would it be?
I wish I could be the lead in a play.

9. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
I would pay my way to college and get a music degree and become a choir director and start a boys choir for young boys, and me and my choir would travel all over the world singing in different places like Mozarts church in Europe!

10. How do you feel about thunderstorms?
I personally love them! Its so fun to watch the lightning in the sky.

My questions:
1. Do you like dramatized audio books?
2. What is your favorite quote?
3. What are some of your favorite books?
4. Make up a poem about this picture
5. What was your favorite childhood tv show?
6. What are three of your pet peeves?
7. Do you have a bad habit?
8. What is your favorite pastime?
9. Do you prefer kittens or puppies?
10. What is your favorite candy?

I Nominate:
Anyone who wants to do this tag! 

I'm so excited to see your answers!
-Clara



10 comments:

  1. Aw Clara, thank you so much! I feel so honored! I loved reading your facts/answers.

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S- I added you to my 'Friends' page :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Noor for adding me to your page!!! <3 I can't wait to see your answers! :)
      -Clara

      Delete
  2. I LOVE IT. YESSSSSSSSSSSS TO EVERYTHING.

    Also, I'm going to post my answers here and basically ignore the rules. Muahah. ;-)

    1. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
    "Who do you marry?"
    ... just kidding.
    Probably, "Did everything turn out okay?"

    2. What is your middle name?
    Ann. :-)

    3. What shoe size are you?
    7 for some shoes, 8 for others.

    4. What would your hero name be?
    Chicken-Lady, probably.

    5. Do you like Nutella on toast?
    We don't eat Nutella. *gasp* But I probably would because I've had it once and it was delicious.

    6. What is your favorite foreign accent?
    I DON'T KNOW?????/ BRITISH??? I have no idea jesken i love all of them

    7. Describe this scene in 3-8 words:
    *the picture is above so*
    And I would never let her go.

    8. Have you ever taken a train?
    I HAVE A FAINT MEMORY. But I don't think it was an actual train, just a bus rail thing. So I'll answer no to this. Someday I will.

    9. If you had to sing a solo for a concert, which song would you choose to sing?
    *SCREAM* NOOOOOOOO. Okay okay okay. Maybe Multiplied by Needtobreathe. Or By Your Side by Tenth Avenue North.

    10. How do you do your hair on a busy morning?
    I never had a busy morning in my life. And I rarely do my hair. So up in a hairtie it goes.

    11. If you could automatically obtain a skill which skill would it be?
    I wish I was a really good fighter. Like, man would that be awesome.

    FABULOUS QUESTIONS, CLARA. I enjoyed them immensely. *grins* Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome answers, Cally! I really enjoyed reading them!<3 I love the song Multiplied to!!
      Thanks for doing this tag! :)
      -Clara

      Delete
    2. Are – are you me in a different body, Cally? xD I loved reading your answers. We are SO alike! :D

      Delete
  3. thanks for doing the tag, Clara :) Your answers were great! The Christian blogging community is da best <3 Full of Dreams sounds like you ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! And thank you for tagging me:) <3

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Nicole! <3 Do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete