Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Life // Random Thoughts

Hey guys!
I'm back. Finally...:)
Life has been incredibly dull. Usually I'm non-stop busy, but not the last month or two. My mom gave me my American History lessons to work on over the summer and thats pretty much all I've been doing. I love being busy. I really don't know why, but I do. I love being involved in anything I can get involved in. I'm going to be starting volleyball practice in a few weeks so that should keep me busy for the rest of the summer. Practice is almost everyday! :D :D

Meet Flynn! My brother and I just got two cute little kittens! This is my brothers kitten and mine is named Avery. They look exactly alike. Can you guess where we got the name? Yup....Disney's Tangled! My siblings and I recently watched Tangled for the first time! It was awesome! (Flynn was one of my favorite characters:) Speaking of Disney.....one of my friends invited me to her Disney themed birthday party. We are all suppose to dress up as our favorite Disney character. Do you guys have any ideas who I should be? Besides Elsa! Please:)


Last week I finally got my Only Boys Aloud CD from Amazon! I received a gift card last Christmas for Amazon and wanted to purchase the CD. It sat in the shopping cart for a few months until my mom got enough school book for next year added so we could get free shipping on the order. Its a great CD! Only Boys Aloud is a welsh boys choir. They are just amazing and the music is so powerful! I get shivers down my spine every time I listen to their songs:) They appeared on Britans Got Talent in 2012 and the video is amazing! Take a look at their faces as they sing. These boys are so happy despite all of the things that have been happening in the Welsh valleys. Choir has obviously made a big impact on their lives and they are inspiring others because of that passion. Please, watch the video. You can buy their incredible CD here!



Clara





10 comments:

  1. Flynn looks so adorable! Oh my goodness! I love the movie Tangled. If I'm extremely tired to get up or if I'm at home, I always will sing "When Will My Life Begin". :) As for dressing up as a Disney character, it all really depends. I'm not the best to ask when it comes to Disney characters, but if you go onto the the Oh My Disney! blog quiz section, they have some quizzes like, "Which Disney Princess is most like you?" I guess that's a start. I saw the Only Boys Aloud video, and I got shivers just watching it. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that song! I also love "I've Got A Dream!" My bro and I sing it all the time when we do the dishes together:) Yeah, thats a good idea. I'll have to go take a quiz on that site:) I let you know what I come out as:D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Your cat is adorable. :) I love Tangled, too! Flynn is very funny.
    The party sounds like lots of fun! It would be fun to do something different, and go as someone like Mulan. I think the Disney personality quiz is a good idea, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine! <3 Yeah, different is what I'm thinking. My mom thinks I should be Mary Poppins!!! :) Mulan is a good idea:)

      Delete
  5. Your kitten is adorable!
    I love Tangled as well, a lot more than Frozen actually. *dodges pitchfork thrown by an avid Frozen fan*
    I'd go as Lilo from Lilo and Stitch (my favorite Disney movie). It doesn't really work all that well because I'm pail and have light brown hair, but it's an easy costume. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Tangled too!!! Frozen is totally getting old...:)

      Delete
  6. Hmmm.. you could go as Cinderella? :D The kittens are adorable!!! I am going to try and write you back soon..sorry I'm taking so long. :P We REALLY NEED to talk..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a good idea:) No problem! I've had my times of not writing back for awhile:) I can't wait to talk to you again!! <3

      Delete