Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Best Blogging Buddies Award

Hey guys!
Christine over at Everything is Blogsome nominated me for this award! Thank you Christine!

Rules:


-You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
-You must tag the person who nominated you in your post (also take the cute owl above you).
-You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated for this award.
-You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions in your post.
-You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you on your post.

Here are Christine's questions for me to answer<3

1. What was the first thing you said after you got up this morning?
I don't really remember....It was probably something like, "Good morning, mom." :D

2. What month is your birthday in?
My birthday is in June.

3. What are you hearing right now?
At the moment I'm hearing birds chirping and my mom using the hose to water the flowerbeds. I also have one earbud in my right ear listening to You Raise Me Up sung by Only Boys Aloud:) Yes, them again. I'm a bit obsessed with Only Boys Aloud right now:)

4. What color are you wearing?
I am wearing a white and lime-green striped shirt and a jean skirt.

5. Is there anything you're feeling excited about right now?
I'm excited for summer choir to start again! :) And one random thing, I'm excited that my dad is bringing home pizza tonight:D

6. What blog (besides this one) did you read last?
I read Jordys blog Hidden. Its an awesome blog, folks:)

7. What did you eat for your last meal?
For my last  meal I ate a hamburger.

8. How long have you been blogging?
About a year, maybe?

I tag...
Rebecca
Eden
Sarah
Autumn
Candence Declan
Noor
My questions for you:
1. How would you describe your dream house?
2. Who is your favorite singer?
3. What do you want to be when you get old enough to go to college or choose an occupation?
4. What is your favorite thing about summer?
5. What do you think this persons story is?

6. If you could choose a time period to go back to and live in what time period would you choose and why? 
7. Do you like spicy for mild food?
8. Do you have a favorite person from history?
Have fun!!!!
Clara 
 P.S I know it said 15 questions, but I seriously can't think of anymore questions:)

20 comments:

  1. Haha can I just say how much I love that picture! Random...xD

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Emily! <3 I love the owl picture too:)
      I'm totally checking out your blog

      Delete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT. OH MY GOSH. I was just reading through this and not even thinking you'd pick meeee, but you did. Like what a surprise. Also, I was trying to think up something for my next post. This = perfect. ;-)

    Your answers to the questions are so fab. Beautiful! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee! Thats so funny!:)
      Btw, I love your blog! <3

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! :D I won't be blogging much (well, technically, just commenting) during then, so may as well say it now than late. But any day can be a birthday, I guess. Something to celebrate about! :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Morning for the early birthday wishes:) You're so sweet<3

      Delete
  4. SNAP. My birthday is also in June, haha. ♥

    silentfleetingmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SNAP. My birthday is also in June, haha. ♥

    silentfleetingmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Thats AWESOME, Nine!!! :)

      Delete
  6. I loved reading your answers, Clara! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I was wondering if you ever plan to do a button swap? I'd love to swap buttons with you. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for tagging me, Christine:) This was really fun! Ya know, I was just going to start up a page on my blog for a button swap so when I get it started I would love to do a swap with you! <3

      Delete
  7. WAIT WHAT! You tagged me! Thanks so much, I'm so honored! I loved reading your answers, I will definitely do this!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I tagged you! I can't wait to see your answers<3

      Delete
  8. Hey Clara!!! Thanks so much for the tag!!!! I'll have to see if I can fit this in! :) Thank you! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. While I have time, and before I forget..I just decided to answer them here. lol! here we go...

    1. How would you describe your dream house?
    Dreamy. LOL!!!! Sorry, I couldn't help it.
    2. Who is your favorite singer?
    hm, I couldn't say I really have one. I really like Beyond Me by Tobymac, among many other songs.. :)
    3. What do you want to be when you get old enough to go to college or choose an occupation?
    I probably won't go to college, um, I really don't know. I'd just rather be a wife and mom. They get to do everything. ;)
    4. What is your favorite thing about summer?
    The smell! It smells so FRESH!
    5. What do you think this persons story is?
    That person, is planning something. He's trying to build something that has never been built. Ever. He needs all of the details, if they aren't exact, it won't work. And time is running out.
    (lol, the writer in me just slipped out there...)
    6. If you could choose a time period to go back to and live in what time period would you choose and why?
    ohhhh, I really love the frontier times, also biblical times. I don't think I could choose..
    7. Do you like spicy for mild food?
    SPICY! :D
    8. Do you have a favorite person from history?
    um, I really couldn't name one. haha, I'm not good at choosing..

    haha, this was super fun! Great questions! :D
    ~Sarah Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! It was fun to read your answers! I like TobyMac to! :)

      Delete
  10. thanks, Clara :) Your answers were awesome. I already did this tag, but thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete