Friday, March 6, 2015

DIY Photo Memory Wreath

Hey y'all!
I did this DIY for my bedroom not to long ago. If you're like me, you're horrible at decorating your bedroom and have a hard time picking out pictures or wall designs to hang on your wall. Well, I found a solution to my "decorators block"!
Materials:
20-30 clothes pins
Cardboard
Hot glue gun
Pictures

How to do it:
This project is pretty self-explanatory. Cut out a cardboard ring. You can make it big or small to you liking. Once you have determined your size glue the clothes pins, the open side of the pin out so the pictures will be on the outside of the wreath. Now attach your pictures. You could also glue some glitter on the pins or flowers to jazz it up a bit:) Ekk! The production I'm in, Beauty and The Beast is tonight! I'm getting really nervous, but very excited! Pictures to come!
Clara



12 comments:

  1. Such a cute DIY! Hope you and your cast break a leg tonight!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morning! The play went really well! I will post on it later:D

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute DIY, I just made it for my room! Good luck on your performance, I am sure you'll do amazing!

    ~Noor
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Noor!!! Thats awesome!

      Delete
  3. Great idea! I'll have to try this sometime. And I'm sure you'll have an amazing performance tonight! Go get 'em. :)
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! It would fun to add a picture for every year/month. :D Take some photos for us! Hope everything goes well! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats an great idea, Sarah! You are so creative:D

      Delete
  5. Great idea! Thanks for sharing and good luck! :)
    - June
    www.the-impossible.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I hope you have fun! Try not to get too nervous!
    Wow, that's a really good idea. I'll have to try that sometime maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this idea! I've always wanted to try it, but I don't know if I have enough room to hang it on my wall.

    ReplyDelete