Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Ask Clara (Answers)

Hey guys! I'm back with part one with all the answers to your questions from my Ask Clara post. I had such a fun time answering these! I was going to do a video, but when I attempted it, I got so frustrated and confused with the iMovie editing stuff (I had to edit a lot, because I kept messing up in the video or giving to much info about on question such as the toothbrush query:) I just gave up and decided to write out the answers. :) NOTE: I am really bad at figuring out computer programs!

Arushee's Questions:
1. What motivated you to start blogging?
My mom introduced me to this blog called Seven Sisters awhile back. I really loved their blog, and I wanted to try, so I asked my parents and here I am!

2. Do you sing at all/play any musical instrument? 
Yes, I do sing, and I do it all the time! Its one of my favorite things to do. I play the piano and I know a little bit of guitar.

3. What are some of your favorite blogs/bloggers? Any Inspirations?
I don't really have any favorite blogs. I really love all of my blogging friends! You guys are amazing!


Sarah's  Questions:
1. Do you write? If so, how many words have you written on your largest project? 
My largest project was a book I wrote for younger girls called Hannah's Hope. It was about a girl and her family who lived during the 1930's Great Depression and the Dust Bowl. That project was about 6,000 words.

2. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I enjoy playing piano, singing, baking, photography, reading, thinking, listening to audio books, and crafting.

3. Do you keep a journal?
Yes, I do keep a journal. I'm not a faithful writer in it however. When I do write in it I have a problem, I am angry about something or depressed. Then I go to my journal and vent out 5 pages of the problem and after I feel much better. When I get looking back in my journal through past entries I think to myself, "This is so depressing! Did I say that?! Well, thats awkward!" 

Jordy's Questions: 
1. What would you like to do as an occupation one day?
I would really enjoying being a teacher to special needs kids. I have always really loved to work with special needs, and I think that is the occupation I will want to pursue. 

2. If you could acquire one skill immediately, and be proficient at it, which skill would you choose?
Sign language would be the skill I would choose because I think it would go along with the occupation I would like to pursue. I have heard it takes years to be fluent in sign language so it would be awesome to be immediately competent at it. 

3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would go on a tour of Europe. I have always been inspired by travel TV shows like Rick Steve's Europe and GlobeTrecker, and I have always wanted to just go walk around somewhere in Paris peeking into little cafes and shops. It would just be totally amazing!

4. Do you like unicorns?
Um.....I don't know.......

5. What's your favorite sort of food?
Oh! I just love pizza! Who doesn't love pizza? I also love brats and sauerkraut. 

Julia's Questions:
1. Dill or sweet pickle?
Dill totally! 

2. What is one goal for your blog?
I would really like to write more on my blog. I am still getting something ready of my own work to post. I would also like to write more thought provoking posts in the future.

3. Have you ever wanted a pet?
Oh, yes. When I was seven or eight I watched shows like Benji and Homeward Bound, and I would just long for a perfect, cute and cuddly pet like the ones in the movies. Our family got a little dog about a year after that, and she was far from anything I had seen on TV. She was mean and would bite. We ended up giving her away. We had a cat last year, but she died. I have never been much of a pet person anyways. 

4. Do you like shopping at fabric stores?
I do if I have a project to do. I don't really like to sew all that much, but I have a project to do I love shopping for fabric. Last Christmas I started to sew an apron, and I haven't finished it, but the fabric is pretty! :)

5. What is your greatest fear?
I fear of drowning in the ocean, falling from a skyscraper or getting stuck at the top of an old ferris wheel. 

Morning's Questions:
1. Do you consider making grilled cheese and important skill?
Yes, I do. I am really bad at making grilled cheese......(like really bad, people) I love to cook and bake but I can't make a grilled cheese to save my life. I always turn up the temperature on the stove to high thinking that it will speed up the process, but instead it burns the butter then the bread and the cheese doesn't get melted. :( NOTE: Have you ever tried a Velveeta grilled cheese sandwich on sourdough bread with Doritos? Its  the best ever!)

2. Would you rather spend a day walking backwards or walking with a smiley face Sharpied on your forehead?
I would totally take the smily face! Walking backwards would just not fly with me. I would be even more clumsy than I am now!!I think that it would be funny to see how people would react to a random girl with a smily face on her forehead! Hey, maybe I should try that out one day???

3. What is the color of your toothbrush?
Blue. 

4. I you were a tree what tree would you be?
Either an aspen or an oak.

5. What is your catch phrase or something you say a lot?
I don't have a catchphrase, but my dad does. If someone asks how he is doing he says "finer than frogs hair." :D

Stay tuned to part two of Ask Clara! Have a great evening y'all!

Clara 





12 comments:

  1. Ooh, loved reading your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved answering your questions:)

      Delete
  2. I looooved this! Hmm.. I think you should come to my house because I make a mean grilled cheese. ;) I'm looking forward to part two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. iMovie is frustrating, but trust me, it will take some practice and time to get used to it. I had to pull off an iMovie in a matter of a week having little experience at all, and it took me five of those days to get the hang of it. I'm so happy you chose the smiley face! It would be odd, but hey, better than tripping into puddles, right? I loved all of your answers; I couldn't choose a favorite!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Five days! You have the patience, girl! I'm gonna have to try that smiley face thing! It would be so cool to go to drama class with a smily face on my head:):)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really had fun answering all of them! <3

      Delete
  5. I LOVE these answers, and I can't wait to see part 2! And I'm so sorry I didn't get around to asking any questions :( Maybe next time you do this ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lauren! I you still would like to ask some you can:)

      Delete