Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Blogger Recognition Award

Hey y'all! I just got nominated for the Blogger Recognition Awarded by Katie from over at Lillies Of Grace! Thank you so much for nominating me, Katie! I am really excited about this!
So here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and share a link to their blog.
2. Give a short story of how you stared your blog and some tips for other bloggers
3. Choose 15 bloggers to nominate for the award, and comment on each of their blogs so they know you nominated them.
4. Have fun!

How I ever came to start a blog:
Well, my mom came across the Seven Farm Girl Sisters blog, and she showed it to me thinking that I would like it. And I did! Its a great blog! I read their blog for awhile, and that is when I started looking around at other girls blogs, and I was like "I want a blog to!" So thats when I started to blog!

Tips for other bloggers:
I think if you want to blog you need to have a passion for it, and put yourself into it. Be yourself! Thanks what matters! Make your blog interesting by posting about things you enjoy!

And the nominees!
Sarah: Trusting the Lord Day By Day
J: Journeys of My Beating Heart
Jubilee: Hello Strawberry
Rebecca: The Silver Flute
Eve: Eve Of Womanhood
Brittany: Daughter Of The King
And anyone and everyone else that whats to join in! I nominate you! Sorry I don't have 15! I'm not that big in the blogging world yet! This was fun! Thank you again Katie for nominating me!

~Clara~





4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Clara for nominating me!:)
    I'm so glad you started blogging! Your blog is amazing xx
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, J! I love your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me, Clara! I will have the post up soon. :D
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so welcome! I am excited to read your post!

    ReplyDelete