Thursday, November 6, 2014

A Day in the Life of Me

Hey y'all! Today I will be sharing with you a day in the life of me, myself and I!

1. So, first thing in the morning I get up to watch the beautiful sunrise!
Now that is is dark until 7:30-8:00 I get some time to enjoy the beautiful colors in the morning sky! I have always thought that God must have fun painting the sky!

2. Next, breakfast. We eat pretty healthy so we have things like homemade oatmeal, muffins, homemade yogurt, apples, eggs, toast.....that sort of thing .
3. Lately I have been trying to make it a habit to read my Bible every day, whether it be before or after breakfast or in the middle of the day. 

4. 
Then guess what?! I do school! I am homeschooled, and I love it! Although sometimes I do not enjoy school! Especially math! Yeah, I believe its Mental Abuse To Humans! :D

5.

After school, or when ever I need a break, I practice piano. not everyday I get to it, but I do practice church hymns for church. :D

6. 
I can't skip reading any day! Right now I am reading the Book Thief all over again. I read it last spring, and it was absolutely AMAZING! So I am reading it again. I am also reading Roses For Mama by Janette Oke.

7. 
I might sew in the afternoon or knit. Right now I am sewing an apron with my mom shown above:D

8. Some nights of the week I may have play practice for Beauty and the Beast or choir, but every night depending on the week I have........dishes:(

9. An night I make it a point to watch the sunset! Its so pretty!
I hope you enjoyed a peek into the life of Yours Truly! :D
~Clara~






9 comments:

  1. Love this post!
    p.s. I love that typewriter. My sister has one like that and absolutely adores it. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Typewriters are so fun! I love the sounds of the keys! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Wow I don't think we have ever had the sun rise that late, where in the world do you live? It is a beautiful sunrise and sunset!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love our sunsets and sunrises! They are so fun to watch! Thank you so much for your comment Clare!

      Delete
  3. You have such beautiful sunrises and sunsets there! My family eats really healthy too, so we also have things like homemade oatmeal. :-) I nominated you for an award over at my blog Lilies of Grace. :-) Here's the link to the post: http://liliesofgrace.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-blogger-recognition-award.html
    Have a great day!
    Katie@ liliesofgrace.blogspot.com
    P.S Keep up the great work on your blog! I love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Thank you so much for nominating me Katie! This looks really fun! Yeah! Another healthy eater! I love your blog! Its awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, now I've finally seen the typewriter that you've written me to on! That is so amazing. :D It sounds like you have a very lovely day. :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    New reader/follower just dropping in to say hello :D
    ~Evie
    Me, Myself and I

    ReplyDelete