Monday, October 13, 2014

You Are Going To Die....


*A small fact* You are going to die
-The Book Thief

Yes, I know, this might shock you. Interesting title I must say! This is a subject that has been on my heart for awhile. Wasted time. I really haven't been living what I am writing right now, but I was determined to try this morning, and I still am. We waste time all the time! :) We say "Oh I'll witness to that person some other time." or "I don't have time, I'm to busy to read my Bible." Well we could see the end anytime. We have no idea what God has for us. We could be gone tomorrow.......
Sobering thought. We need to be ready for God to come anytime and where we are going to. 
~Clara~

4 comments:

  1. So true, Clara. So true. Sometimes we get a little too comfortable on this earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasting time is my biggest problem/sin/fault that I have, I think. =P Thank you for the reminder; our time on earth is limited!! And precious.

    ReplyDelete