Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Sunflower Award!

Hey!
I just got nominated by Eve for the Sunflower Award! I am SO excited! Thank you so much for nominating me, Eve!

Rules:
-Share 11 facts about yourself.
-Answer the 11 questions set by your nomination blogger
-Nominate as many bloggers as you want
-Set questions for the nominated bloggers

11 Facts About Me!
1. I love it when you come inside the warm house with a wind bit nose and face
2. I am a book fanatic. I am reading A Sweetness To The Soul by Jane Kirkpatrick
3. My eyes are creamy blue
4. I play the piano
5. I am freaked out by scary movies
6. I like to talk
7. I am passionate about modesty
9. I never get sick on roller coasters
10. I use to be a tom-boy. No, wait, what, I use to be?
11. I tend to judge people then regret it later

Questions
1. If you could be a fictional character who would it be? What would you have done differently?
Wow, hard question! Hmm......I probably would have been Anne, and married Gilbert the first time he asked me! 

2. Favorite color of fruit loop? (Even thought they taste exactly the same)
Ya know, I never really have fruit loops unless we spend the night at hotels, but I really like the blue and green ones! I wonder what they put in them to make them look neon!

3. Which sounds better to you?
A. Taking and autumn walk in the forest
B. Drinking apple cider while reading your favorite book
C. Jumping in a pile of leaves
D. All of the above
That is so hard to choose from! I would choose all of the above, but I think I will choose just one! Talking and autumn walk in the forest sounds divine! I just love the forest with a friend even tough we don't have a forest were we live. I have always loved those old fashioned walks with a friend!

4. If you could have tea with a person from any time, who would it be?
Anita Dittman or my great grandmother who went throughout the Great Depression.

5. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I wish I had more siblings.

6. Do you like storms?
Yes, absolutely! I think thunder and lightning is amazing! I just like the sound. I know I'm weird! :D

7. Fro-yo or ice cream?
Don't they taste the same? I don't know, Iv'e never had it, but people say it tastes just like ice cream! But I prefer ice cream myself.

8. Have you ever wished upon a star?
Yes, I have.

9. Whats your favorite restaurant?
I really like Arby's and and Olive Garden!

10. What is a popular fandom that you don't like?
Michel Phelps. I don't know why I don't like him! He's a good swimmer, but I just am not a fan.

11. Whats your favorite book?
I really like the Book Thief! I know Julia! But I like it!  Its a good book! And I also like The Gown of Spanish Lace by Janette Oke! If you haven't read these books I encourage you to read them!

I nominate :
Jessica from Almost Perfectly Pink
The Calico Sisters from Calico Sisters

My questions for the nominees!

1. On a scale of 1-10 how good of a cook do you say you are?

2. What is the best gift you ever received? 

3. What is your most hilarious, or embarrassing childhood memory you have?

4. Have you ever been admitted to the hospital?

5. What is your favorite word? (Keep this one Christ honoring please!)

6. What is your favorite accent? 

7. If you could go back in in time to the 1800's and live on a farm, on a scale of 1-10 how well do you think you would fare, being a 21st century person?

8. Do you have a role model?

9. Which Bennet sister (from Pride and Prejudice) do you admire the most?

10. What is your favorite season?

11. What was the last piece of clothing you purchased? (Include a picture if you wish:)

Ha ha! I can't wait to see your questions, girls!

~Clara~



7 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved your answers!! You seem a lot like me actually! I love The Book Thief!! I also feel very strongly about modesty and tend to judge people too quickly. Olive Garden is the best! Have you ever tried their chicken gnocchi soup? It's so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eve! I have tried their chicken gnocchi soup! It is so amazing! That soup is like my favorite part of the meal! *(evil villain voice)* Ha ha Julia! I found another Book Thief lover!)* Eve, I'm so glad you like the Book Thief, Iv'e been trying to find another girl who likes it and now I have found one!!!! Thanks for nominating me, Eve! This was so fun!

      Delete
  2. Hahaa, uhg, the word I dare not utter... *mumbling* the book thief.. ;) I'll get that post up soon! I totally loved your answers. :) oh, and Eve, their chicken gnocchi soup was so awesome when we had it there, that we went home and made a copycat recipe! :D Oh, and I found an awesome Olive Garden breadsticks recipe. It is mine though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have two older sisters that make me feel like I'm in Olive Garden...I just have to learn how to make their salad, and we're all set! ;) fun question! :D

      Delete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You won my photo contest!!!!! Check out my blog, if you could email me, then we can talk about your guest post. Its in my "contact" tab. I don't have your email. I will put your blog button on the side of my blog! Your photo was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH, SARAH!!!!!!!!
      I can't believe I won! That is SO exciting!
      Thanks again! I'll e-mail you soon!:)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for nominated me, Clara! <3

    ReplyDelete