Saturday, October 25, 2014

Paul Smith

Paul Smith was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1921. He was born with severe cerebral palsy. He lost his ability to control his hands and face which made it impossible to dress, feed himself and attending school. When he was at a young age he started using a typewriter and discovered the technique of using it to create pictures! This man is an amazing person! He really has perseverance and God has blessed him with a amazing talent despite his disibility.......

Heres some of his art! All done with just a.........typewriter.




~Clara~





5 comments:

  1. I've seen this before!! It was SO neat!! I mean, it's hard to draw like they anyhow, but, a TYPEWRITER?! Amazing! :D Wonderful post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've seen it too! Isn't he amazing? He was surely blessed. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! He is so amazing! My mom just showed this video to me yesterday, and it just so happens CP is the thing my brother has, and it was kinda of an encouragement :) Thank you girls for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen this video before and it is amazing. People who think that people with CP can't do anything, this man just proved them wrong. this man was blessed by God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true! Thanks for you comment Emily! I miss you! Can I call you tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete