Saturday, October 18, 2014

Lately

Lately I have been.......

Smelling....homemade pretzels

Helping..... fill Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes at a local church

Excited about.....hopefully putting together a diy post soon! (about what I have no idea!)



Reading....The Kathleen Mackenzie books by Tracy Leniger Craven

Loving....the beautiful sunsets!

Listening....to classical music

Watching.....19 Kids and Counting episodes!

Sewing.....and apron for a possible Etsy shop venture

Happy.....because its the weekend! Who shouldn't be excited?!

Reading....old e-mails!


Missing.....summer.......

Practicing.....Ju-jitsu Shrimping to be specific!

Knowing.....I have to clean my room! :) Ugg!

Singing.... Morning Has Broken


What have you been up to?

~Clara~



6 comments:

  1. Wow, busy? ;) Do you have any etsy account/shop? I have one. :) I love these posts, sounds like you listen and watch a lotta stuff! ;) Beautiful photos. Hahaaa, I made homemade pretzels the other day..eh, they didn't turn out that great... :P Wonderful post!
    ~Sarah Margaret♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have an Etsy shop yet :) But I hope to! Yes, I have seen your shop! Its really neat!!!! :) I love music! Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, Clara! That is so cool that you do OCC boxes; my best friend, sister and I volunteer at a warehouse every year; sorting through boxes, taping them up, and then boxing them all in big crates to send to all the different countries! It is so great to be able to help with something like this. My sister and I were working on our boxes just today! =)

    ~Have a lovely day!

    Jess <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your posts! I have been listening to classical music to lately! Miss ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm...homemade pretzels! I love watching the sunsets too! They're so beautiful, especially in Autumn... new follower!

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jubilee! Your blog is awesome! I love it! :) Thanks for following! It brightened my day! :)
    Clara

    ReplyDelete