Monday, September 22, 2014

Welcome to Reasons To Smile!

Hey there y'all!
Welcome to my new blog! Let me introduce myself! :)  I am a 14 year old country girl writing under the pen name of Clara. I love to reading books, writing stories on my 1940's typewriter, being outside, (preferably barefoot in the summer:) taking photos, pen palling my wonderful friends, reading and learning about Gods word and lots more! I am a Christian who is passionate about modesty and wants to please the Lord in everything, although I mess up ALOT! For this blog I plan to post some of my short stories, fun posts, photography and more! I hope you enjoy your stay here at Reasons To Smile!


              "Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Psalms 37:5
In Christ Alone,
Clara

7 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I am so glad to see you have posted! I cannot wait to see all the wonderful things you will post about. Everything you do, say, or encourage is so uplifting and Christ-filled! I have your blog button on my blog. :) Love ya, girl!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julia! You are so sweet! <3 I hope to figure out how to put your button up to! I love you dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your blog celebrates positivity. It is incredibly easy to fall into routine and mundane habits of everyday that we often just fast forward the parts of life that make us smile and give us reason to smile.

    Thank you for that reminder
    Steph

    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete